• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chasing_Tigerss

• Lann

• Sinister

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

Yeah, skill doesnt matter at all. We even let @Banketelli join our crew and he can barely hold the controller or tell where  L2 or R2 buttons are. :P

So welcome to the crew!

And that's why you guys are the best!:wub: #learningcurve

Welcome to the crew, Sabrine! :)

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Chasing_Tigerss said:

Oh awesome thank you ill for sure be on tonight! How do i join?

On the home page there is a listing of upcoming events, the timer part is a link to the event page. Click that and on the event page is a button you can click to RSVP to the event. Be online before the event starts and the host will send you an invite.

set your time zone in your profile and the timers will automatically adjust to your time zone . It's really clever.

• Like 1

Welcome. Vetting is a simple process, don't be an A-hole and you will do just fine. 

What part of this humid hell are you in. We (my wife and son are also in the crew) are in Ocala. There are a few other Florida folks here as well.

• Like 1

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on August 31, 2016.

Your Forum ID needs to be the same as your PSN ID, at least during Vetting. This is to make it easier to identify your on the Forum, and Vetting Notes. You can change this in your Profile, or I can change it for you.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Welcome. Vetting is a simple process, don't be an A-hole and you will do just fine. 

What part of this humid hell are you in. We (my wife and son are also in the crew) are in Ocala. There are a few other Florida folks here as well.

Im in the bartow/lakeland area today was just ridiculous and we were planning to go to disney but we opted out lol

• Like 1

I have to work outside every day and it gets crazy. Have been down here for about a year and a half. Have yet to do anything Disney outside of visiting Radiator Springs. Wanting to do Universal. We have passes for Busch Gardens and such.

• Like 1

Oh sweer how do you like florida so far? Ive been living her basically my whole life and moving up and down florida. From orlando to the keys and now bartow. Universal is alot of fun try to check out the horror shows at busch if you can. Its awesome but be aware to go early or you'll be waiting in line for one house for about 2 hours 

Edited by Sabrine
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on August 31, 2016.

Your Forum ID needs to be the same as your PSN ID, at least during Vetting. This is to make it easier to identify your on the Forum, and Vetting Notes. You can change this in your Profile, or I can change it for you.

Could you change this for me. I tried and cant seem to do it. 

• Like 1

Liking it a lot. The kids really like school down here much better than back in Kentucky. I myself enjoy the lack of Snow and any real Winter, lol.

Missed the scary stuff last year but am planning on checking it out this time.

Just now, Dodge said:

Done

Thank you so much! 

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Liking it a lot. The kids really like school down here much better than back in Kentucky. I myself enjoy the lack of Snow and any real Winter, lol.

Missed the scary stuff last year but am planning on checking it out this time.

Oh kentucky thats cool! My cousins wife lived in kentucky and shes liking the heat also! Lol

• Like 1