• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• no_snacks

• Dodge

• Squirrel

• Skorpion

Thanks, guys.  Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Added the list of locked vehicles to the OP.  Each of the vehicles was individually tested and hand picked for their similar lap times and drivability on the banking.  

There may seem like a few odd choices or match-ups in some classes, but you'll be able to win the race with any of the vehicles you choose in each class.

Out of all the classes, Sports Classics are probably the hardest vehicles to drive on the banking.  If you lift off the gas before or during the banking, it will make a big difference to stability but wont affect your lap time too much.

Just a friendly reminder.

You're not going to win the race by leading the first few laps, but you have got the potential to ruin someones race if you take them out early and they can't catch back up to the pack, so there's no need to make any risky moves early in the race.

Remember to race clean, keep a steady line whenever possible, be patient and allow for lag when overtaking.    Have fun. :)

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

Finally got to race this with 6-7 crew members yesterday and it is as much fun as everyone says. Didn't hurt that I won it too! So much fun running in a pack but knowing that no one was going to intentionally take me out. Got into a spinout with another driver but caught back up to the pack in about 2 laps. Great job Snacks. When does the next NAMCAR season start?

• Like 1

We did this yesterday as part of Whacky Races using the stock Sedans, catchup & slip stream. I think all 4 cars got used by at least one driver and no car appeared to dominate. It worked perfectly.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, Lann said:

@no_snacks is this updated with the latest super cars? I would like to include it in the stock race playlist next Wednesday. 

This track has always been locked to a handful of equally matched cars in each class.    @Dodge has used it a few times for IROC, but the featured car has never been available. :lol:

I may as well unlock everything now.  There's been a few good cars released lately that would be fun to race on this track. :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...