Ask a random question (please read 1st post)

Pb76

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matusware

• Pb76

• bullittblitz

• rumdig

Erm, I climbed a tower at a car show when I was 15 and shouted "DAVE!", I guess they were all called dave because they all looked. I wasn't really embarrassed though.

You ever had a skinhead?

hey im bald as we speak (as old saying goes: head and wisdom dosent fit in same head)

evil, neutral or good? and why

I am good to the good and evil to the evil and neutral to the neutral...because you get what you give..I am shaved not bald...

Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson?

Marry ..my life`s hourglass is runing too low so i have got no time to screw around

you are in titan and you must jump with a friend but you have only one parachute, what you do?

Marry ..my life`s hourglass is runing too low so i have got no time to screw around

you are in titan and you must jump with a friend but you have only one parachute, what you do?

Let my friend take it...my awesomeness will cushion the fall.

What do you call it...coke, soda, pop, tonic?

screw...marry...kill...pick 3.

Kate Middleton, Kate Middleton, no comment

What do you call it...coke, soda, pop, tonic?

Pop

Have any phobias?

• Like 1

Have any phobias?

now that i have this question to answer it has so much irony value that i could write a book about it..

i have personality disorder, commonly known as Panic Disorder so what is my Phobia?..alot of things xD

but ill just pick one: Dark

You find your wife in bedroom and you know she is cheating on you, but when you open the cabinet door there isnt another man there is a woman,

what is your reaction? (please dont ask where i get these random questions, truth will blow your mind)

Edited by Matusware

*humming oasis - wonderwall* hmm what? yes sure ill just glue together all of those people who touched my sabre..and died *sinister laugh*

Lets but some gasoline on the fire..

XBOX360 or PS3 or NINTENDO?

*hand raised*

To be, or not to be: that is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer,
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end..

what!...is your favorite color? (ill tip my hat to an person who reconizes this reference)

Edited by Matusware

Blue

Obviously Hamlet

and

Undiscovered Country 

Hamlet was right but second guess was wrong, *like game show host* but thanks for playing heres your comfort prize: a trevor plushie!

That could be a topic in itself....

Was the reference not monty python?

*tips his hat*

• Like 1

Anyhoo.... To answer the last question... Christine, love Stephen king, love the book, love the car, love the movie.

What was your first car IRL?

Ford fiesta popular plus, 957cc engine. POS!

Do you think all electric cars will ever become as popular as internal combustion engined vehicles?