What other games do you enjoy playing?

The putnonpain

assassins creed up until 3. if it isnt sports or racing, then you name it and i probably had it, or atleast played it. even some game where you start out rolling around collecting bottlecaps and nails, and eventually your ball of junk begins to pick up cars, bridges and skyscrapers. dont remember the name though. sniper elite 3 comes out next month i believe. 3rd person sniper with bullet travel and xray kill cam.

as for pc, company of heros was my favorite rts. plenty of mods available for it, but the best was the blitzkrieg mod. realistic damage, infantry only battles are great. still play from time to time. was into wow for a few years, but expansion after expansion kinda made me mad. began to get too long for a raid and too complicated.

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• Smurf

• Moorjc

Big Skyrim and Elder Scrolls series fan here. Also played a lot of Far Cry 2 and 3 on PS3.

On PC I played a lot of Diablo II and Clonk Rage.

• Like 1

I'm a big fifa fan, or was, had to stop playing it online after  I smashed two of my controllers... ( No I don't have a bad temper, it's just to many **holes out there playing fifa, has nothing to do with my temper at all ;) )

Also a big fan of Battlefield series and Assasins Creed series.

And of course GRAN TURISMO

• Like 2

Haha. FIfa is the one game that make my controllers go flying through the air. Lost a few that way too, so to minimize the damage I now aim after the couch. After a while people learn not to sit there when I play Fifa.

Far Cry 4 looks damn good, Dani. Just reminds me that I have a lot to catch up on as I haven't played the third yet.

• Like 1

Is FarCry better now after FC2? That game was a huge disappointment after the original. Haven't tried 3 yet but may pick it up now that it's cheap to give it a try.

kQ4fIRp.png

I never played far cry before 3, only got it in January. I would say I like it as much as GTA. There's a coop story mode option for online I played with my friend it was pretty hard, apparently in 4 you can invite people from psn to play even if they don't have the game :)

I'm jealous Banketelli - would love to play it again with fresh eyes :lol:

I can't lie, Skyrim, Just Cause2, Hit Man and Red Dead were my favorites to play before gta5. Skyrim is more of a rpg, but the options are endless, you can even get married, build a house, and adopt kids, for those who never played. Just Cause2 is an open world sandbox blowing up and killing everything. I don't get chance to play them much, because this GTA5 is a lot more fun with a crew.

I can't lie, Skyrim, Just Cause2, Hit Man and Red Dead were my favorites to play before gta5. Skyrim is more of a rpg, but the options are endless, you can even get married, build a house, and adopt kids, for those who never played. Just Cause2 is an open world sandbox blowing up and killing everything. I don't get chance to play them much, because this GTA5 is a lot more fun with a crew.

You had me up until the Get married part :)

• Like 1

Finally a place to have more than one wife and not have to move to Utah!!! So glad I read this post

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I'm a big fifa fan, or was, had to stop playing it online after  I smashed two of my controllers... ( No I don't have a bad temper, it's just to many **holes out there playing fifa, has nothing to do with my temper at all ;) )

Also a big fan of Battlefield series and Assasins Creed series.

And of course GRAN TURISMO

Assassin Creed and Infamous 2, I almost forgot, I stopped playing after AC3 

I'm a massive fan of the old school tycoon games on pc made by Chris Sawyer I don't any of the other versions. Roller Coaster 2 or Transport Tycoon kill my life when I dust off the laptop and fire it up !!  (Yikes I'm old)

• Like 1

You had me up until the Get married part :)

Well lets say you like to mix herbs, first you need the flower or plant and then if you mix the right ingredients you can make either a poison or healing potion, maybe you want to make your own weapons, and upgrade them, you can, in fact you can find a mine on the map and dig up rocks, and take it to the forge, and create steel, iron, gold bars and then make your own armor, but the marriage thing is a choice, you have to carry a certain item, that you have to find and wear, in order for the NC's to notice that your looking to date and get married. Other than than, this open world game is amazing, because fighting vampires, and dragons is always fun, and just think, if you choose to you can join the werewolves and change into one, at will, or if you like more gory game play, be a vampire and eat people, (lol, no for real!!) Skyrim is all that with 3 DLC, I'm just saying, because I like the game, I platinum that one too, like AC2.

Anybody here ever played Sim City back in the day?

Jupp tried it but never enjoyed it :(

Had more fun with Ports of call and Oil emperium :)

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RDR = Red Dead Redemption i assume. 

My ignorant feeling is that; how can it be fun with no cars or aircrafts, no LSC and no modern guns? 

Is there a freeroam, if so what do you do? You cant take the horse to the LSC. How can I be creative?

I know I am intentionally being stupid, but I honestly cant imagine the thrill.

I would really love to find another game to enjoy.