• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• Smurf

• Moorjc

RDR = Red Dead Redemption i assume. 

My ignorant feeling is that; how can it be fun with no cars or aircrafts, no LSC and no modern guns? 

Is there a freeroam, if so what do you do? You cant take the horse to the LSC. How can I be creative?

I know I am intentionally being stupid, but I honestly cant imagine the thrill.

I would really love to find another game to enjoy.

There's something so cool about riding a horse around shooting people :lol: I never played the first one online I only got it last year.

I'm a huge fan of the Mass Effect series. I used to PC game alot and my rig made that game look beautiful! And to list a few more: skyrim, all the simulation/tycoon games like RCT and Simcity, Dirt series, Watchdogs, Resident Evil series, the older COD games were the shit, the entire GTA series, super smash bros! , Black Ops (only for zombies), the legend of Zelda of course, Age of Empires, older Need for Speed games, Crysis series was amazing on my Rig, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and many many more :)

• Like 2

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

RDR = Red Dead Redemption i assume. 

My ignorant feeling is that; how can it be fun with no cars or aircrafts, no LSC and no modern guns? 

Is there a freeroam, if so what do you do? You cant take the horse to the LSC. How can I be creative?

I know I am intentionally being stupid, but I honestly cant imagine the thrill.

I would really love to find another game to enjoy. 

It’s all in the setting – riding around as a bad-ass gunslinger exploring the massive Wild West. You don’t need any fancy cars or advanced weapons. Just a horse, a pistol and a goddamn Bolt Action Rifle! :D

It has free-roam where you can find a good amount of things to entertain you, but it can’t really be compared to GTA Online. After all, there’s more than three years between the games.

But of things to do, you can attack gang-hideouts, go hunting (yeah, there’s animals online!), form posses and go to war against another posses, and of course there is a number of game modes – DM’s, Goldrush (simple capture), co-op missions, horse racing and so on.  

It would be a lie to say that the game offers much to your creative side. There’s very little customization. You can choose from a ranges of characters and different horses (and animals), but after that you can’t do squat about clothes and stuff like that.

When the next Red Dead arrives, though, I've no doubt that it will exceed GTAO in content and opportunities. Chrome horse with a custom musical neigh, anyone?

Hopefully crews and the creator will make the jump from GTAO. RDR is still by far my favorite game, and I can only try to imagine how awesome it would have been with a crew to roam with.

Just to avoid any confusing. Posses is in no way the same as crews. A posse can only be created and joined by players in the free-roam lobby and will disband when you leave, though it will carry into DM's.

------

Don't know why I wrote about RDR Multiplayer in present tense. It's long gone, ruined by fucking hackers.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!

When you say it like that I hear the theme song music playing in my head :)

I loved these games

Halo

Half life

Civilization

Empire Earth

Command & Conquorer Generals win 2000

Killer instinct snes

Mortal kombat Win95

zelda ocarina of time n64

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Snes

Wario Land 1st gen Gb

Super Mario 1st gen GB

Pokemon Yellow don't judge me ok! LolLol GBC

Doom

Street fighter hand held

Hit man 2

Golden eye 007 n64

Virtual fighter

And the last two were totally awesome might still enjoy playing them

Return Fire or as I remembered it 'Capture the Flag' win95

Battle Beast win95

There was a rally game but the name is long gone from memory #team ms-dos if you understand

Edited by smurf
  • Like 1

I am on a mission to finish Skyrim 100%, if that is actually possible. In April I bought the version with all expansions and restarted the game. I plan to finish all expansions, aswell as the main stuff and collect all trophies.

I am currently with ~ 110 hours. Level 48. Finished Heartfire, Dragonborn, main quest, Stormcloacks, College of Winterhold. Starting now Thieves Guild. I know, a pretty mess, though I shall do everything possible in this game.

Besides Skyrim, I enjoy playing the Far Cry series and Clonk Rage and Age of Empires with my wife. 

• Like 2

uhm lets see 

battlefield 4 and 3 sometimes

i recently bought dead rising 3 (but we are waiting for a performance patch)

gta 4 

left 4 dead 2

thats about it , btw all these games for the PC

• 1 month later...

I like simulators. Bus driving simulators (i think it's fun to pick up ppl lol), flight simulator (i love airplanes, aviation...) 

FIFA, call of duty and gta are mandatory for me!

Racing! F1 and Gran Turismo!!!

I wish I had money for all this!!

I haven't played Far Cry since #2. Looks like another good reason for an upgrade. I LOVE this game

I only played 3 and loved it :) I would play it way more than GTA if it wasn't for you guys ;)

• Like 2

For the moment I only play GTA V and I'm gonna keep it at that unless R* releases the next RDR. I might give The Crew a try later on. If only we had this type of customisation in GTA ... *drools

Over the years I've mainly played sandbox and racing games and MMORPG's. No more of the latter though !

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

play most sports games and cod series love metal gear also

currently have cod ghosts for the ps4 but havn't done much online due to not really having anyone to go into matches with. hate getting thrown in random rooms against a clan. everyone i used to play with online hasn't purchased a ps4 so if anyone reads this and has ghosts for ps4 feel free to send me friend request and we can get some games in. also plan on getting the new cod soon. but i will say once gta5 launches for the ps4 i wont be playing much of anything else for awhile

• 2 weeks later...

Binding of Isaac: Rebith

Spelunky

Risk of Rain

Watching Twitch when don't want to play anything. Thank you Gaben

TloU Remastered (SP+MP)

Euro Truck Sim 2

Golf Club

Star Citizen DF module (MP)

Titanfall (MP)

ArmA 3 - familiarizing with the controls again via campaing (SP+MP)

Skyrim, Dead Island, Tomb Raider, Last of Us, RDR and the Uncharted series.

GTA was my first online experience.

I paid 80 bucks for watch dogs through the playstore and hated it. I won't make that mistake again in downloading over physically buying the game. :-) Assuming I could have returned it, but maybe you can't once they are open?

Edited by Janice74

Skyrim, Dead Island, Tomb Raider, Last of Us, RDR and the Uncharted series.

GTA was my first online experience.

I paid 80 bucks for watch dogs through the playstore and hated it. I won't make that mistake again in downloading over physically buying the game. :-) Assuming I could have returned it, but maybe you can't once they are open?

You can't return any disc once it has been opened.

The store will only exchange if it's faulty.

Purchase a disc online and then you can send it back without any reason as you did not see the item before you purchased it, same with any item.

PS Store is expensive, I'd only suggest using it if you know you are getting a quality game.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Nhl 14

Ratchet and clank (pretty much any game cause all of them are awesome)

CAll of duty (MW2 and Ghost) pretty good at the game

and then some other  ones i cant think of now those are the ones i play frequently