Good Deeds

DavidCore89

David, you'd be surprised how many times I get berated for doing it.

Gamer : Why do that? It costs so much!

Me : Because it's cool, I'm a millionaire in the game, and my bills are paid!
  • Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• newyork-nightmare

• Danielle

• bullittblitz

David, you'd be surprised how many times I get berated for doing it.

Gamer : Why do that? It costs so much!

Me : Because it's cool, I'm a millionaire in the game, and my bills are paid!

It shouldn't be an inconvenience to anyone else, it's your money.

I used it once in FR but it showed up really late.

I like to call up the back-up helicopter in the final wave of a survival and always tell the others not to shoot it down! Most listen.

Not me...

took me a couple times to figure out what was going on. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I blew it up before I realised what he said, thought it was glitching because it wasn't showing up on the map lol

• Like 1

I had one yesterday with 3 people and it glitched. We had no heli's on the 10th wave. 

I'd like to think that they were scared. haha

Edited by newyork-nightmare

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I used to upgrade random cars on the street to the max and give it to randoms that are low ranking, but they patched that..

• Like 2

This morning I got put in a random room and I blew up 4 cars as once while they were trying to dup the Roosevelt. That counts in my book.

• Like 2

I had a lot of help when I started so I try to return the favor. I help people boost if they need to, like today. I'm a good stand in for events.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

Just stole a tank (for the first time) from the army base and drove it all the way to the other side of town (for the flying cars selfies). Came across another player on foot: I aimed my turret at them.... and drove on. Quite funny, he never saw me coming.

Think it's going to be a hobby of mine, randomly delivering tanks (with a cargobob) to you guys :)

• Like 1

Just stole a tank (for the first time) from the army base and drove it all the way to the other side of town (for the flying cars selfies). Came across another player on foot: I aimed my turret at them.... and drove on. Quite funny, he never saw me coming.

Think it's going to be a hobby of mine, randomly delivering tanks (with a cargobob) to you guys :)

Lol that sounds like good fun.

This morning I got put in a random room and I blew up 4 cars as once while they were trying to dup the Roosevelt. That counts in my book.

Yeah, that counts for me too.

Did another random tank drop to Vishesh_91 yesterday. Stole one from the army base again and drove all the way to town. Stopped right around the corner from him and messaged: Delivery coming in. Only to find out he already had one.

Ah well.

• Like 2

Did another random tank drop to Vishesh_91 yesterday. Stole one from the army base again and drove all the way to town. Stopped right around the corner from him and messaged: Delivery coming in. Only to find out he already had one.

Ah well.

The random tank drops sound cool.

They useally wont give me a change to do a good deed, they mostly kill me... and before i can give away money i need money, and to let other people win you gotta be in first place first right?

So i actually my whole game is a good deed, i let other people kill and beat me.. :ph34r:

• Like 3

They useally wont give me a change to do a good deed, they mostly kill me... and before i can give away money i need money, and to let other people win you gotta be in first place first right?

So i actually my whole game is a good deed, i let other people kill and beat me.. :ph34r:

:lol: