high life update

ssracingn2

So for my birthday I got a "1 full day of video game playing" coupon from my wife.  That will be used this Saturday  :)

I hope she realizes 1 full day = 24 hours lol

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bullittblitz

• Pb76

• newyork-nightmare

• Fido_le_muet

So for my birthday I got a "1 full day of video game playing" coupon from my wife. That will be used this Saturday :)

I hope she realizes 1 full day = 24 hours lol

Not gonna save it for after the update?

Not enough? Geez Louise!  :D

who's Louise?  ;)

Depending on the cars you buy...5 mil might not be enough.

I want a garage of sports and supers so it's definitely not enough once I've modded them 

damn scab, can your wife call my wife and fill her head with swell ideas.

• Like 3

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

damn scab, can your wife call my wife and fill her head with swell ideas.

My wife is amazing...she lets me play whenever I want.

Of course she has things to entertain herself and is very supportive.

#luckyandgrateful

• Like 2

Not gonna save it for after the update?

I was thinking I needed to get some money for when it comes out.  Too bad I was out of town this past weekend for the 2x money and RP.  I suppose I should wait, but this coupon is burning a hole in my pocket.

• Like 1

I'm surprised they revealed or at least a spy shot of the Thrust. That one's going to be interesting and I wonder how it'll shake up the Akuma/Bati.

The Massacro is probably the vehicle I've been most excited about. I imagine it has the most available customization and what's even better is that there is finally a decently (at least at the moment) styled AM vehicle. That's a huge plus for me.

I'd expect the Zentorno to cost a shit ton as well as the new apartments and the interior customization options. I mostly base it on the 2X event. Either way I'm excited and look forward to this regardless.

I'm a little disappointed by the property bit though. I'm all for the second one but it seems the "new" ones are merely 5 additions to already existing high end apartments (Eclipse, Majestic, etc). Unless I'm reading in-between the lines, these 5 are the only ones with the new interior bit.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Me too, it's something to work at over the coming weeks, rather than getting everything on day one and being bored of it by day three.

Exactly! Plus, getting a few cars at a time gives me time to test drive, figure out if I want to keep it. 

For my second property I'm just going to buy a 10-car garage out in the industrial area.

Don't need another apartment, hardly use the one I've already got!

Edited by Rofur13
  • Like 2

For my second property I'm just going to buy a 10-car garage out in the industrial area.

Don't need another apartment, hardly use the one I've already got!

Me too - my 2nd character has the 10 car garage by the LSC next to the airport.  It's perfect for upgrading cars because there's hardly ever anyone down there to bother you.

Couple questions since I see a lot of conflicting information:

Are there new apartment interiors or just new apartments at the five towers, but with the same interiors we already have? (For instance, the same interior but a new floor added)......on a side note, do the main high end apartments differ? I switch from Alta to Eclipse and was disappointed it was identical. Just want to check if getting a new apt is worth it.

I see a few people talking about customizable interiors, and info on this or just speculation?

Would it make sense to get the downtown towers place because it is closest to a 10 car garage? Or are people just going to have their main rides in their home garage and keep cars for races in the 10 car garage?

The one with the Aston Martin looking badge looks sweet, as does the Thrust.

Aside from this update, did Rockstar say heists were coming at the end of the month?

Any news on possible clothing option mentioned?

alchemist3321.jpg

Whether there are new interiors or not or customization or not, since there are not new locations I will not be moving, but will get a 2nd garage.

I am excited to finally have some room for more cars, the new rifle doesn't matter to me as I usually use the Combat MG anyways and the new one would have to be real special to get me to change my mind.

New contact jobs will be nice, hopefully they pay well.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Couple questions since I see a lot of conflicting information:

Are there new apartment interiors or just new apartments at the five towers, but with the same interiors we already have? (For instance, the same interior but a new floor added)......on a side note, do the main high end apartments differ? I switch from Alta to Eclipse and was disappointed it was identical. Just want to check if getting a new apt is worth it.

I see a few people talking about customizable interiors, and info on this or just speculation?

Would it make sense to get the downtown towers place because it is closest to a 10 car garage? Or are people just going to have their main rides in their home garage and keep cars for races in the 10 car garage?

The one with the Aston Martin looking badge looks sweet, as does the Thrust.

Aside from this update, did Rockstar say heists were coming at the end of the month?

Any news on possible clothing option mentioned?

1) The prevailing assumption was that we were going to be able to literally customize the interiors for our apartments that were "high end" or $200K+ ones. However since this latest R* post regarding the High Life DLC, unless we are reading inbetween the lines again, there will be 5 new apartments in already existing complexes that have NEW interiors (Majestic, Eclipse, etc).

2) For me personally, I live in Weazel. That one's not going anywhere. Love the location, the architecture and the external garage. What I'm thinking now is whether or not I grab an apartment next door at Richard's Majestic so I have all 20 vehicles in the same place OR if I get just a 10 car garage in say some place near the airport so I have a place to go that's across the map. Problem with that then becomes if you have 20 cars and you have a car from garage 1 and go to garage 2 and it's full, I'm assuming you're shit out of luck but if you didn't have a car out already I guess it'd make sense.

We know via confirmation on the R* Support pages from their staff that you can move cars from one garage to the next to "arrange" them, how ordering them will work - no idea.

Garage spots look like this.

Bike rack

1 ---- 6

2 ---- 7

3 ---- 8

4 ---- 9

5 ---- 10 elevator

So you can imagine how it'll be kind of a pain in the ass playing musical cars, but it's better than nothing. If spot 2 is empty in a full garage for garage 2, and you take any car from garage 1, it'll automatically fill that spot, otherwise it just goes directly down the line if you're adding 1 car at a time. 

3) No mention of Heists. Just that there's 2 big things for the 3 remaining months of Spring, which Heists will end the season with allegedly.

April - Capture

May - High Life

June - Heists

Purely speculation but it's remained spot on so far.

4) No mention of clothing, I'm sure fancy stuff though and I'm interested in the rifle.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I can't find the post on gtaforums(don't feel like looking) Brain B stated that there will be new interiors no customizations. as for the "new apartments" as someone from gtaforums said there just new floors in existing apartments & in the newwire feed they leaked 2 of the 5 locations eslicpe and i forget the other one .

im excited for all the vehicles except the suv. the thrust will probably be the first Motorcycle i buy lol. really looking forward to the zentorno & massacro

Edited by Muskidinho04

I just want to be able to buy more without selling my current ones. I could care less about the interior. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Most of us are multi-millionaires lol. Should just let us buy up to 5 properties. I limit it there to prevent a single person monopoly ;)