• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bullittblitz

• Pb76

• newyork-nightmare

• Fido_le_muet

Not sure if this is true, but according to a thread on gtaforums you can get a free paintjob from LCS for stalking them on lifeinvader? Maybe that's a good way to try the gold on one of your vehicles for free, if it's even true.

Or I guess you could use single player and paint one of the cars there (Franklin with his LCS shop for free) as well to see if it's ugly or not.

kQ4fIRp.png

You can get all kinds of discounts and free service from businesses all over LS if you stalk them on Life Invader. Stalk everyone....immediately.

Remember how Christmas Eve felt when you were 9?

I remember that. Jesus, that was a long time ago.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Not sure if this is true, but according to a thread on gtaforums you can get a free paintjob from LCS for stalking them on lifeinvader? Maybe that's a good way to try the gold on one of your vehicles for free, if it's even true.

Or I guess you could use single player and paint one of the cars there (Franklin with his LCS shop for free) as well to see if it's ugly or not.

Man, finding someone who's not done that? I wonder lol.

It definitely helped with my Buzzard and 1st Super car purchase way back when for sure. 10% was huge then.

Someone mentioned saving up for a tank, can't remember who though. Coupons coupons, they're there.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm more stoked for the Huntley S over any vehicle. Here's hoping it'll be super armor heavy...or at least some steering that's manageable. I tried driving a Baller around to get an idea of what to expect, but that garbage fish tails easily starting at about 45mph (guessing the speed since there isnt really a speedometer...why doesn't gta use speedometers again?).

Its 3:50pm May 12, in Hawaii :( guess that's a possible 8hr 10mintes left to wait on e'm oh sigh

Edited by smurf
  • Like 1

Huntley for me too! 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

lol they will too bust trying to add you as a buddy. "I want her as a friend" 

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day in game and she was telling me how easy it was for her to get the "TRUST NO ONE" tattoo for her character which requires something like 25 car bomb kills. She just got on the mic and asked guys and dumbass kids to get into her car (she also uses female character)  and they hopped right in without hesitation..KABOOM. She said it took her only a couple of days and had very few people decline or wise up. Made me laugh, the genius of it. Now if I could just find a mic voice filter to make me sound like Mila Kunis, I could finish off unlocking the tattoo for my blondie in no time...took me forever with my other character it is an expensive unlock too. So many vehicle bombs get wasted at $5k or $7.5k a pop.

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Gonna delete & get a new secondary female character instead & have some fun, her voice might sound a little scratchy over the mic, but dont judge her, let the onslaught begin muhuhahaha.

• Like 1

Starting to get quite excited now. Can't wait to get home and buy me a new apartmen,t, rearrange my garages, buy some new cars and clothes. Then run out of money and make some back on the new missions. :-D

• Like 1

I can't use my in game phone to purchase, it cuts out when I try to bring up the internet,e its the same with the apartment computer, oh well.