high life update

ssracingn2

do a challenge. Make it back in 5 minutes

Nothing like having your 16 year old son text you during lunch with all his friends wanting to know what the new update is like.

Dont know if I should laugh or feel lame?

Laugh, because you got it before him....

• Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bullittblitz

• Pb76

• newyork-nightmare

• Fido_le_muet

told him I was going to go on his account and buy a bunch of shit cars.

• Like 5

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

After doing a challenge I was suddenly bald, got a new haircut, bought new clothes and suddenly I was bald again...not a big deal tho, but am I the only one so far?

do a challenge. Make it back in 5 minutes

Nothing like having your 16 year old son text you during lunch with all his friends wanting to know what the new update is like.

Dont know if I should laugh or feel lame?

Laugh and feel proud!! I think that's cool, for real! Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 2

Quick question, I have been looking to switch from troll central (Eclipse) and waited for the update to get the new skin.

I've seen a lot of updates and info on GTAF, but can't seem to find anything on the internet about which of the five buildings and what unit numbers are the new places. Does anyone know or have a list of the building and unit numbers for the new apartments?

From what I gather, it's:

Richards Majestic

Eclipse

Del Perro

and I'm guessing maybe Weazel and Alta?

alchemist3321.jpg

If you go onto the Dynasty8RealEstate website, there should be an option to filter the apartments by a "new" option, try that.

• Like 1

Yeah Jwkilla is right, there's a "new" option on the dynasty 8 website.

I bought a new suite in the same building, it's different but not really nicer. I was hoping it would be an easier transition between both apartment & garages, but it seems I have to actually go outside before I can go from one to the other.

Interesting.

Eclipse has easy access and I think I would be switching from that at another building. I want one of the new places though because it's a single story....no more stairs!!

Thanks J, for the advice. Can't wait to check it out.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

the SUV is awesome!

Massacro not so much but the zentorno is very good looking. Not that fast though.

finally got mines working after deleting save files, the Massacro was a big disappointment to me. So it has the carbonizzare front lights and hood, the exempler back lights, engine sound,and handling, and the coquette brake lights. Real original and unique rockstar, the other vehicles were awesome the Huntley s surpass expectations. Only got 2 garage spaces left which old cars are really fast when fully upgraded?

The update has caused my bank account to fall to 82K, I haven't been this GTA broke since December.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The update has caused my bank account to fall to 82K, I haven't been this GTA broke since December.

wow and I thought I had problems damn

Considering at the beginning of the year I had 2.5 billion.....yeah, I'm broke

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Quick question, I have been looking to switch from troll central (Eclipse) and waited for the update to get the new skin.

I've seen a lot of updates and info on GTAF, but can't seem to find anything on the internet about which of the five buildings and what unit numbers are the new places. Does anyone know or have a list of the building and unit numbers for the new apartments?

From what I gather, it's:

Richards Majestic

Eclipse

Del Perro

and I'm guessing maybe Weazel and Alta?

when you go into dynasty 8 when trying to buy a new place it shows on the left when you scroll up and down with the property highlighted