New track Autopolis 👍 even though I probably won't be there lol

Good, I don't like being lapped.

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2019 at 9:33 AM, CatManDoza said:

Can I put forward Maggiore or whatever its called, quite like that track

Sounds good, N600 or Gr4?

On 3/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, Mythaga said:

New track Autopolis 👍 even though I probably won't be there lol

I am happy to go with this, for whatever group is left over, unless someone else who will be there wants a different track?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

But I'm no expert

That’s why Fury and DubG are coming out to play.

So we have...

Maggymoo using Gr.4

Bathurst and 6pm (maybe) using Gr.3

amd possibly Autopolis using N600.

Edited by JuniorChubb

I'm going to try and make myself available for this, can't promise anything though.

Bathurst at night - please no if I'm there, night time racing f*cks with my eyes for some reason, same on GTA...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

I'm going to try and make myself available for this, can't promise anything though.

Bathurst at night - please no if I'm there, night time racing f*cks with my eyes for some reason, same on GTA...

I’ll leave that for you and Fury to discuss, I think we done a test run and it is really dark...

Maybe knock it back to 5:30?

Just checking who is racing this event for us... I think we have an abundance of players. I will probably sit out and stream the event, we may even have enough for a co-host too right now.

We need 5 players, here is who signed up so far...

@CatManDoza (maybe)

@doubleg213

@Trashbags

@Aslad

@Road2FURY

@Mythaga

We are currently at 6 players, can we confirm 5 please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just checking who is racing this event for us... I think we have an abundance of players. I will probably sit out and stream the event, we may even have enough for a co-host too right now.

We need 5 players, here is who signed up so far...

@CatManDoza (maybe)

@doubleg213

@Trashbags

@Aslad

@Road2FURY

@Mythaga

We are currently at 6 players, can we confirm 5 please.

Thought you said you were short on players, hence why I threw my name in the hat...

Could FEAR get another driver? Make it 6 a side?

42 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Thought you said you were short on players, hence why I threw my name in the hat...

Could FEAR get another driver? Make it 6 a side?

Never been short of players on this one, it’s just open to whoever wanted in.

I don’t really want to go 6v6 as we agreed on 5v5 front the start so neither crew would struggle with numbers, I think FEAR only have 6 people who play GTS.

Let’s see we’re we stand once everyone is home from work etc and take if from there, we still have two weeks until race night.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

I don't mind standing aside if need be, there's always p*rn to keep me entertained

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

39 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I don't mind standing aside if need be, there's always p*rn to keep me entertained

Can you watch p*rn and add sporadic commentary to GTS racing at the same time?

That would be innuendo central, rammed from behind, in a tight spot, c*m on her t*ts, you know that sort of thing.

• Haha 1

Right we have @Trashbags, @CatManDoza And @JuniorChubb all who don’t mind racing or sitting out...

Also we need to check Bathurst at 6pm to see if it’s race-able, would be nice to run it as @Road2FURY asked for it last round but if it’s too dark we may have to drop back 30 mins.

Edited by JuniorChubb

14 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

it's not too dark so who's hosting this event do we really need to have 6 players aside

It’s 5 v 5 Fury...

Our team is:

DoubleG

Aslad

Fury

Myth

Chubb, Trashy or Catman

I am happy to do Bathurst in the dark, we just need to test it out. G reckons it ok if we’re sensible drivers, Myth might just have to turn up the brightness on his TV.

Either way we are gonna have to practice so let’s see how it goes.

@Road2FURY Why does Bathurst have to be at night? Seems pointless to me...

It may sound trivial to some, but I genuinely have an issue with my eyes, linked to a health problem which means I struggle to focus when things are dark/low contrast. Not just saying it to be awkward btw.

I have the brightness/contrast on my TV turned up quite a bit already because of this, but sometimes its not enough. I can't watch some films for example if they are too dark as my eyes start going funny and I get a headache...

Anyway I will try it, see how I get on.

well done reason I like racing Bacchus at night because I like back night racing you can change what if it time you like

So someone's missing that wants to race can take my spot I'll be happy just to sleep in we will be beat them anyway and since they're hosting which I think we should host because we won seems that beautiful to me

• Like 2

Cool, we will drop the time to dusk, maybe 5pm or 5.30.

Myth mentioned some practice on Friday, I’ll try and get on then for a bit. Hopefully we can get some ideas on what cars to use.

@Road2FURY you are currently in the team, you got a spot reserved as you raced against them last time. If you change your mind let me know.

• Like 1

possibly, think the wife has invited people over, but here's hoping I can get out of it!