VANS v FEAR Racenight Crew Chat

JuniorChubb

Good luck tonight guys! Show those demon boys hell lols

And @Mythaga I used the GT-R the last time on Bathurst, worked pretty well but you've probably tried it already 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

I can step in if u don't feel up to it let me know for sure later on and I shall be on for a few laps late this afternoon when I finish work 

Just jump in.

I'll probably have the Playstation  on and might jump in to spectate/take the p*ss a little bit. 

But I'm way below par at the moment and about to go and spend a couple of hours in a damp and dusty old farm building so that is only likely to get worse rather than better. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

If @Road2FURY gets out on bed in time lol

He’ll be there 👍

Ill be on in 5 mins guys... look for my partay!!

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I almost forgot but Imust say that I want to see those beautiful Vanster decals on all the cars tonight guys! 😄💪 have fun!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

@JuniorChubb I will be on once I've had my tea, probably about 7ish

See you soon...

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I almost forgot but Imust say that I want to see those beautiful Vanster decals on all the cars tonight guys! 😄💪 have fun!

They are still there for last time 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You haven't seen my cars yet Paulie, nicked some of your decals 👍

• Like 1

Thanks for representing tonight @Aslad @Mythaga @Road2FURY @Trashbags Well played, we just missed out by 7 points. A couples of position changes here and there and we could have nabbed it.

Some tough races but I enjoyed it and looking forward to a chance to get back to winning ways. Definitely gotta be a bit more organised next time.

• Like 2

Screenshots inbound... Didn't remember to save all the replays, but enjoy the ones I have 😄

TJuS4le.jpg

Ta9eaTE.jpg

My personal favourites.. rest are in the spoiler below. Order is a bit jumbled, sorry about that 😛

Spoiler

QZl8udJ.jpg

7ytUXwd.jpg

v3BmCTD.jpg

LbhowKe.jpg

FnipEKD.jpg

hexK7va.jpg

cbbHtFA.jpg

5FzIExO.jpg

l1r7IHz.jpg

MQbJtRh.jpg

B91gu4a.jpg

Emzho3N.jpg

gLJVtHC.jpg

aleDgr2.jpg

1nCqc6m.jpg

rWgeDGH.jpg

ZFViw10.jpg

s5dEhCX.jpg

HoLadJ0.jpg

iE1HgRP.jpg

fjR6nSa.jpg

34kH2tK.jpg

CUTtbB8.jpg

4HYxnU6.jpg

V3b5yFw.jpg

ei0XgOZ.jpg

4kGb7DS.jpg

bnhi86D.jpg

obDFE8R.jpg

dQ7KDjr.jpg

unnXB4w.jpg

mICycE2.jpg

iBOj0nK.jpg

MM6azym.jpg

lhEYOPb.jpg

4TLxi8n.jpg

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 3

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Had a nightmare of a night to many stupid mistake Missis coming home and disturbing my comfort bubble and was very tired this morning

Apart from that was a good night and some nice pics there salad 

• Like 2

Was good fun spectating, the GTS way of doing it is pretty cool, just ended up far too tired and would no way of lasted the rest of the races

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Ye was struggling at the end about1.30am it finished for me  and the in-game chat put me off a bit too there was no need it only a game 

• Like 1

Yeah I wasn't too impressed with some of the comments in the chat...

If we do it again I would certainly advise a few changes (but we will discuss this in more detail if it happens) The start time definitely needs to be a bit earlier as it did go on a bit too late for some.

But credit to FEAR they practiced hard and did their homework regards car choices. Where we didn't.

Still a fun night for most part 👍

• Like 2

Guys don't worry about the chat, right or wrong anything said in the chat was a response to what happened on the track and is all opinion based, its gonna happen when we have competitive rave nights.

Moaning about it here won't do any good and may soil future events, and I don't know about you but I am itching for a chance to race again and get the win.

@Aslad thanks for posting the pictures, some great shots in there.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2