So what did you buy today, and how much did you blow? Pics!

handcuff_charlie

This may be a silly question, but how do you get rid of the rust spots on the Rebel?  Anytime I've re-painted one it leaves the rust/dings in place.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• handcuff_charlie

• Pb76

• G37

• DavidCore89

This may be a silly question, but how do you get rid of the rust spots on the Rebel?  Anytime I've re-painted one it leaves the rust/dings in place.

You need the clean Rebel for no rust, but it has less mods.

I have the clean Rebel and I know a place where it spawns.

first i grinded myself a tons of ca$h then i blew it all in 10 muscle cars, then i hunted down futo and build that and lost money while doing so, then i made more money, buyed myself a tank and a buzzard,

now i need to grind till my thumbs fall off to get Anhilator and maybe a plane..maybe vestra or cuban 800, something to get me from point A to point B, also its good to have some hardware on missions,

also i got myself a new bike ^^

0_0.jpg

And some comments about the voltic... the top speed sucks, but the acceleration is nuts.  Possibly best?  I'd have to drag someone to know.  100% silent too.  Overall worth it, though I wish it was classified as sports and not super, but oh well.

Yes....I repeatedly reeled in and pulled away from Zentornos last night...until I hit the speed limiter which comes really quickly in the voltic....it handles so awesome too. I actually won the race vs 2 zentornos and a turismo, but I doubt that would happen against those cars if driven by crewmates. There are a few hotshoes here that I simply can't seem to beat without catching a break.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I'll be updating this here for sure sometime soon.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 months later...

Good bye Blista,

Hello Scwartzer

0_0.jpg

Goodbye MW Mesa,

Hello Coquette Classic

0_0.jpg

These two cars fully modded ran me right about $1.2 mil or so

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 3

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I bought the Coquette but I have tested it against the Pigalle on a track which I have run over 200 laps on previously.

Pigalle was quicker by around 3 seconds per lap over a 3 mile lap.

In a straight line the Coquette will win. 

Edited by DavidCore89

Love the Coquette but the garage is full.

A shame the ugly ass Pigalle is still faster !

Gonna need to sell something. I'm thinking Panto...

Good bye Blista,

Hello Scwartzer

0_0.jpg

Ack, I just sold my Schwartzer. I liked it, but it was useless compared to some other Sports cars. Even for free roaming.

Dodgeservice.png

Love those exhaust pipes.

At work for another five hours...trying to decide if I want the topless or hard top.

topless has cool rollcage option, more like a track roll-hoop, but looks cool still. I just prefer the dual hoops.

Didnt try the hardtop to see what differences in customization there might be

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I bought the Coquette but I have tested it against the Pigalle on a track which I have run over 200 laps on previously.

Pigalle was quicker by around 3 seconds per lap over a 3 mile lap.

In a straight line the Coquette will win. 

If you ever had the funds or the chance, I'd be really curious to see how the Z-Type works for you in comparison to those 3.

I know I'm faster in the Z-Type than the Pigalle by a couple seconds and the Pigalle is quicker than the Monroe for me by a couple seconds on top of that.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

If you ever had the funds or the chance, I'd be really curious to see how the Z-Type works for you in comparison to those 3.

I know I'm faster in the Z-Type than the Pigalle by a couple seconds and the Pigalle is quicker than the Monroe for me by a couple seconds on top of that.

It all depends on the track and the player.

I use a track which brings the car to it's top speed for maybe 2 seconds at the most but it also tests heavy breaking, cornering speed and whatever else which may contribute to a faster lap time.

I will try the Z-Type again but most people use classics on the country roads and that car despises corners.

I used this method to eliminate the Panto, Blista, Entity and Zion.

True .. I really only used Miami Horror between those 3 in Stock and Custom guise. Obviously haven't used the Coquette.

True .. I really only used Miami Horror between those 3 in Stock and Custom guise. Obviously haven't used the Coquette.

Same track I use  ;).

• Like 1

Same track I use  ;).

Well, let this be our answer:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/732521-coquette-classic-vs-z-type/

https://www.diffchecker.com/e1jehq9o

Definitely some interesting pieces of code in there too.

Edited by G37

• 3 weeks later...