• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kortniechan

• ems-medik

• G37

• markt112

Quick re-cap

DavidCore - Vapid Speedo (not from a mission) and NOT Dodge's speedo! *Looking innocent* I saw streaks on that thing  :D

Dani_elle - Tailgater

Rumdig - Blista or Issi

Dead_Goon - Are you trying to find something currently? 

G37 - Schwartzer

Update 5/22/14

DavidCore - Vapid Speedo (not from a mission) and NOT Dodge's speedo! *Looking innocent* I saw streaks on that thing   :D

Dead_Goon - Futo

Desuno1 - Ruffian (must have single light & faring)

Alchemic_Ink - Ruffian (same as above), Western Bagger

Hannabis_80 - BIG O Juice Stand locations (Big orange ball).  I've found 2 so far and I'd like to use them in a car soccer job.  BIG O Known Location Map

Edited by Hannabis_80
  • Like 1

Western Bagger and I'm after that same Ruffian Desu is.

Here's what we are talking about. With the goof up of certain vehicles being locked when you purchase them (there used to be variables like this and the Akuma for example - comes with no carbon fenders or fairings) you can only steal this.

hqlm0wk.jpg

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Western Bagger and I'm after that same Ruffian Desu is.

Here's what we are talking about. With the goof up of certain vehicles being locked when you purchase them (there used to be variables like this and the Akuma for example - comes with no carbon fenders or fairings) you can only steal this.

hqlm0wk.jpg

Prior to the patch, all vehicles with different variables were available by purchasing in white.

Not sure it still works but it used to work for the Singer, Banshee and others.

I saw this last night but desuno was not around.

Prior to the patch, all vehicles with different variables were available by purchasing in white.

Not sure it still works but it used to work for the Singer, Banshee and others.

I saw this last night but desuno was not around.

I know there's been some issues with the introduction of the "fixed" body styles into SSA. Meaning the "roof" and "topless" versions of a car. A lot of other vehicles have variable body values too besides the roof. The Akuma is a good example. It can spawn or be purchased in 1 of 2 types. 1 has the carbon fenders and fairings while the other has neither. Since 1.13 it seems like all purchases are locked to a particular body style. So that means you'd have to hunt your ass off to find this uncommon Ruffian. It's already tough enough to get bikes to spawn in this game and I don't know why.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

What are your normal gaming time Casey? I or Rose can spawn a Hearse for you.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I know there's been some issues with the introduction of the "fixed" body styles into SSA. Meaning the "roof" and "topless" versions of a car. A lot of other vehicles have variable body values too besides the roof. The Akuma is a good example. It can spawn or be purchased in 1 of 2 types. 1 has the carbon fenders and fairings while the other has neither. Since 1.13 it seems like all purchases are locked to a particular body style. So that means you'd have to hunt your ass off to find this uncommon Ruffian. It's already tough enough to get bikes to spawn in this game and I don't know why.

I had a Ruffian before, I'm sure it's an option in LSC to change the headlight.

Never had an Akuma so I don't know about that.

What are your normal gaming time Casey? I or Rose can spawn a Hearse for you.

Most (means every) evenings GMT time and pretty much all weekend. I'm a saddo addicted to GTA, no other excuse!

Sorry, forgot to say 'thank you' :-)

Edited by WetCaseyHeed

I had a Ruffian before, I'm sure it's an option in LSC to change the headlight.

Never had an Akuma so I don't know about that.

There's not an option for that for the Ruffian.

desuno1.jpg

I can spawn a hearse too.

Excellent. I'll add you all if that's ok and whoever sees me first can be the one to pleasure me!!!

• Like 3

OK I will keep an eye out for one.

Did you find out if you can now store vehicles from missions again? (still foggy on that since I never did it before anyway).

I'm reading the vehicle must be any other that doesn't immediately spawn at the start/placed for cover/whatever other purposes. Doesn't seem like much to work with.

I have a nemesis bike at the mo if anyone wants it

......ooops, .too late trashed it!

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 1

damnit i would have loved that nemisis

Saw a few again last night. I'll give you s shout next time I see one :-)

Hannabis the big orange ball disappears after some time, even if you're still rolling it around. I thought a giant soccer game using cars would be great and started rolling the ball to my crew. I rolled it a fair way, then it just disappeared. Bugger!

Hannabis the big orange ball disappears after some time, even if you're still rolling it around. I thought a giant soccer game using cars would be great and started rolling the ball to my crew. I rolled it a fair way, then it just disappeared. Bugger!

yeah I noticed that too, I was able to get the ball into the back of a Tipper, and it disappeared once I got further away.  What I didn't test was if it's on a time limit, or a range limit.  Plus the only suitable areas around there for car soccer all have uneven fields.  I could use the freeway, but it would be a long tight area.

• Like 1