Dodge's GTA:O Classified Ad

Dodge

yeah I noticed that too, I was able to get the ball into the back of a Tipper, and it disappeared once I got further away. What I didn't test was if it's on a time limit, or a range limit. Plus the only suitable areas around there for car soccer all have uneven fields. I could use the freeway, but it would be a long tight area.

Nothing wrong with a long tight area.....

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kortniechan

• ems-medik

• G37

• markt112

Yeah that ball de-spawns fairly quickly even with a couple people around.

OT: got the Ruffian. Man this bike is fun.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Im married, so, my balls have been de-spawned for years!

Oh, wait, different context. Sorry.  :D

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Was hoping to avoid this thread as the fun is in finding the car, but am at a loss for obtaining a Tailgater. So throw my name into the ring if someone comes across one. I've tried all popular spawn points and even a couple tricks from the web/Youtube and nothing is working.

alchemist3321.jpg

Was hoping to avoid this thread as the fun is in finding the car, but am at a loss for obtaining a Tailgater. So throw my name into the ring if someone comes across one. I've tried all popular spawn points and even a couple tricks from the web/Youtube and nothing is working.

Desu has been searching forever too. Since 1.13 I have seen the Tailgater wanted by Simeon ONCE. So I took it when I saw it. I've also never seen this vehicle unless it is wanted by him.

There was one rare occasion where the angry sentinel driver that appears after a mission was driving this. But that's it. I'll definitely keep an eye out.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Alchemist3321 - I can help spawn a tailgator if you are online tonight, either before or after the vetting playlist. I'll be on around 6:30 - 9:00 your time so send me a msg if your on and still looking.

kQ4fIRp.png

@G37 Yeah, I had it pop up from Simeon before, but didn't know it had changed or to look at the golf course, or any of the other tricks, and haven't seen it again. It's a bitch.

@fur I'll be playing the PL and will be on!

alchemist3321.jpg

Fur must teach me his ways because even if I drive around with one it doesn't do jack for me lol.

I sittin in Tailgator now

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I want a Peyote Hardtop, haven't seen any spawn for several days.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Hardtop Peyote found
0_0.jpg

• Like 4

^ Love it. I found one the other day and struggled which one to keep, that or my Manana. Kept the Manana since I have a few Albanys (Alpha + Primo). Peyote is pretty sharp though.

Nice. I was trying to find you a hardtop one and came across the convertible one....it's now my main ride.

alchemist3321.jpg

Nice. I was trying to find you a hardtop one and came across the convertible one....it's now my main ride.

love the convertable peyote

Future is nothing but a series of probability

If anyone can spawn a Tailgater, I wouldn't mind having one.

I'm in a closed crew session playing golf. Join me in about 10-15 and I will pull mine out and see if I can get one for you....or I'll write you on psn if I get one.

alchemist3321.jpg

What is the good way?

What is the good way?

Start 'Grab Your Ballas' mission, on easy if solo to reduce to enemies chasing you.

Kill the Ballas, take the Speedo, let the objective get away and kill any chasing enemies.

Take the mission Speedo to the store in Chumash Plaza / Barbareno RD (far left of the map), around the side or in the front car park should be a Speedo, take that to your garage and either finish the mission or quit.

Either that or ask me, because every time I've been there since has had one there even though I'm not driving it anymore.

Got one now if anyone wants it but you cannot add performance mods or BP tires.

I hope that's fixed one day.

Edited by DavidCore89

Wow. All that work for .. not adding anything? Damn lol.

I saw a non-gang Burrito the other day. Can that one be stored/modded?

Wow. All that work for .. not adding anything? Damn lol.

I saw a non-gang Burrito the other day. Can that one be stored/modded?

Not sure, I tried storing 'Atomic' Burrito but it wouldn't allow it.

And less hate for the Speedo please  :P

It's my new booby trap.