Dodge's GTA:O Classified Ad

Dodge

No to the modding of non-gang Burrito's. I had one and that's what prompted my post about any kind of moddable vans.

I was already to try the DC way until seeing they can't be modded.

Hope this gets changed.

alchemist3321.jpg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kortniechan

• ems-medik

• G37

• markt112

No to the modding of non-gang Burrito's. I had one and that's what prompted my post about any kind of moddable vans.

I was already to try the DC way until seeing they can't be modded.

Hope this gets changed.

Paradise is the only modifiable 4 seater van.

I'm getting used to the octopus on the side  :lol:

Yeah, doesn't it only have tuner type mods too? haha

Yeah, nothing visual, but you won't need visual mods with a big shark or octopus down the side of it  :lol:

• Like 1

Wanted: Zirconium Stratum.

I'm only looking for the variant which has the covered sunroof, small roof spoiler and the badge which says 'Twin Turbo' on the rear below the badge which says '2.6 GT Wagon'.

I did have one of these earlier but it de-spawned after some guy I was messing with came back and killed me on the way to LSC  :lol:.

I have bought many from the in game phone for 10K each time but none have been the one I'm looking for so I assume this one can't be purchased.

200 DBucks reward.

Wanted: Zirconium Stratum.

I'm only looking for the variant which has the covered sunroof, small roof spoiler and the badge which says 'Twin Turbo' on the rear below the badge which says '2.6 GT Wagon'.

I did have one of these earlier but it de-spawned after some guy I was messing with came back and killed me on the way to LSC  :lol:.

I have bought many from the in game phone for 10K each time but none have been the one I'm looking for so I assume this one can't be purchased.

200 DBucks reward.

Uh oh, the Stratum is catching on. It's very European isnt it DC89?  :D

Dodgeservice.png

I dont think mine says this. Is there any difference between the cars besides this spoiler and decal? More body mods? Faster? Or is it the DC89 Version of the Stratum?

Dodgeservice.png

I dont think mine says this. Is there any difference between the cars besides this spoiler and decal? More body mods? Faster? Or is it the DC89 Version of the Stratum?

Well I looked around on the web and noticed all those save editing people were saying that the body is different with the things I mentioned above, some were editing the Stratum so it had the covered sunroof, small roof spoiler and the twin turbo badge because maybe it's not as easy to find and I know the changes cannot be made in LSC.

In the GTAO world I assume it makes this version 'better' but I doubt there will be any difference in performance - just visual. 

I like the vehicles which are different to other peoples vehicles (like my octopus Paradise van and my Speedo) so I went to find one.

Are you looking for one? Or did you get one? You got one? Stay On Topic. JK. You should put the explosives in it and see if you can get randoms with it.

Dodgeservice.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have one. Are you online?

Thanks, but I found one yesterday. Just forgot to update my post :)

I do need a Blista though

Edited by desuno1

desuno1.jpg

felt like i coulda helped so many ppl last night in my free roam i pulled up to a felon GT, two sultans and a schafter all parked beside each other

Future is nothing but a series of probability

I have most of the muscle cars exept that new one(that one I think that came out with the hipstar pack) and the Firebird.. I also have the Sion looking car for sale to LS sutoms for money and a 8 and 9000 car for sale at LS customs..

I dont think I am looking for anything in particular but a Hearse would be awesome..

• 1 month later...

If anyone happens to come across an Albany Buccaneer and you see me online, please let me know.  It's not common, but not exactly rare.  I can just never seem to find one when I'm looking for it.

Thanks! :)

Go to South LS (Vagos territory), Cypress Flats and the Harbor.

Thanks!  I think that's where I had seem them before, but I'm going to have to keep trying.  I spent some time driving all around the area, and all I could find were Buffalos and Mananas.

Also, thanks Dodge for creating that Buccaneer race--it reminded me of how much I really like that car.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...