Dodge's GTA:O Classified Ad

Dodge

If its what im thinking, its a BF Surfer.

Just googled it,  your right :)

Anyone know where the best place to find one is?

Edited by markt112
  • Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kortniechan

• ems-medik

• G37

• markt112

I would hang out around sandy shores for that one , ive seen it there allot. Or on the lookout spot on mount chiliad too there usually one up there. 

I would hang out around sandy shores for that one , ive seen it there allot. Or on the lookout spot on mount chiliad too there usually one up there. 

Are you ps3? I have one and can help you out if you're going to be on in a bit, just have to eat quick

Edited by JakeBarnett88

Hi Crew! I've been on the lookout for a Benefactor Schafter for the last few weeks on PS3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I found mine in the parking lot behind the tennis court on the beach. Try that. If you want to go cruise in my schafter to increase to likelihood of another one spawning, let me know.

• Like 1

Are you ps3? I have one and can help you out if you're going to be on in a bit, just have to eat quick

ill be on all night tonight if you can help a brother out

I found mine in the parking lot behind the tennis court on the beach. Try that. If you want to go cruise in my schafter to increase to likelihood of another one spawning, let me know.

i have a shafter too. if im on ill help ya find one

Thanks! I'll have a look behind the tennis court when I'm next on. I'll give you both a shout if I can't find one. 

• Like 1

Not yet. Ive been trying the suggestions above and racing in one then immediately returning to free mode. I've only seen roughly 10 different models of car spawn which is frustrating.

I'll be online at approx 16:15 GMT and will play for a few hours. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Finally found one cruising around! Thanks for the help guys

Edited by silenttigercd
  • Like 1