• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• newyork-nightmare

• Pb76

• Danielle

I was waiting at a red light on my bicycle with another one next to me and I seriously considered challenging him to an impromptu race, but couldnt find the interaction menu unfortunately.

Usually I really need to remind myself that its not GTA when I get on the road after some extensive GTA playtime. There's all those red traffic lights, staying on your side of the road, pedestrians that you really shouldnt hit and speed limits...

• Like 3

still have nothing. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

No, I dont like prison. I don't want to go back. hahaha 

I gave up stalking you, once I find you I just timeout!  Now you can sleep better at night and dream of GTA.  

plus your a terrible jet ski driver. I still have that bruise from riding with you.  haha

Edited by newyork-nightmare

newyorknightmar3.jpg

No, I dont like prison. I don't want to go back. hahaha

I gave up stalking you, once I find you I just timeout! Now you can sleep better at night and dream of GTA.

plus your a terrible jet ski driver. I still have that bruise from riding with you. haha

Your bruises will heal but my confidence at the helm may never return. Damn you and your hurtful put downs! :-)

sorry.

if it makes you feel any better. If I drove, we both would have died! 

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Just tried to get into the left side of my car to drive home..

I hope you slid over the bonnet* to get in the right side

*that's a hood for you foreigners

• Like 2

I hope you slid over the bonnet* to get in the right side

*that's a hood for you foreigners

No I pretended I was just putting my bag in the passenger side all ashamed :(

Just tried to get into the left side of my car to drive home..

Can't see that being a problem for me, 90% of the time I get into my online vehicles on the "wrong" side. Which is the right side.

Only real life GTAV moment I've had so far is seeing a ladder going up the side of a building and having what I can only describe as a natural urge to go climb it.

I didn't.

• Like 1

We had a spill in the warehouse today. I walks past the end of the isle and out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was a guy walking backwards with a fuel can but no, he was sprinkling absorbant granules!

I stood there laughing and was about to explain why but thought better of it, not everyone is wired to gta like us!!

• Like 2

someone cut me off in traffic in my work truck yesterday and went to flip him the bird, but I gave him Jazz hands instead. forgot to change my setting back. 

still dont have a real one yet, I just thought that was funny

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 4

newyorknightmar3.jpg

someone cut me off in traffic in my work truck yesterday and went to flip him the bird, but I gave him Jazz hands instead. forgot to change my setting back. 

still dont have a real one yet, I just thought that was funny

Just so long as you didn't blow him a kiss you're ok!

if there is 5 people on my car, guess how i know who plays gta without asking?, i drive my car to the local Hunt & Wilderness (closest thing to an gunstore) and say: "i need to visit ammu-nation" those who play the game are smiling and making commets like: "remember the stickybombs" the one that plays farmville on facebook is like: "..what?"

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I was driving to work and was kinda tired, and I look in my rear view mirror and freak out cause I see a "tank" doing a u turn to chase me!

In all fairness, it was a big van doing an illegal u turn on the highway so at first glance from a side on view kinda looks like a tank.. Haha. And that's when you know you've been playing too much :P

• Like 2

scottyb1988.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

no real moments while i have been awake other then just saying i wish this was gta and i could run someone off the road or just beat the snot out of them.

also my wife has told me a few times a play to much cause i end up talking in my sleep about people trying to blow me up or steal my car

• Like 3