Trade race wins...

bullittblitz

Finished unlocking mine the other day thanks to LN-MLB.  His drag track is the easiest to trade wins on, no steering required just hold down go!

There was a glitch on 'Downtown Underground' track I think that meant you could do the stunt jump in that race over and over again and it counted them towards your stunt jump total.  That's where I got most of mine, no need to keep doing laps just land the jump then go back and do it again.  Don't know if it was patched in 1.13 though.

OT: I'll trade wins if anyone needs 'em.  

Gotta unlock chrome paint and get me some swag!

Edited by Rofur13

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• bullittblitz

• b17vic

• xChaosxSniperx19

Yuppers - would be nice to unlock the last few performance upgrades.

I think I need 15 more wins, AND the damn rally thing.  So if we can get 4 peeps together who need that as well, it would be handy (I have a hankering for some of the locked paint colours).

Yours Aye,

~Bear™

There was a glitch on 'Downtown Underground' track I think that meant you could do the stunt jump in that race over and over again and it counted them towards your stunt jump total.  That's where I got most of mine, no need to keep doing laps just land the jump then go back and do it again.  Don't know if it was patched in 1.13 though.

Yeah, that got patched when I had 1 jump remaining.

If anyone needs race wins, just send a PSN message, shoutbox, this thread or whatever and I'll help you out (providing I see the message)

Happy Monday  ;)

Yeah, that got patched when I had 1 jump remaining.

If anyone needs race wins, just send a PSN message, shoutbox, this thread or whatever and I'll help you out (providing I see the message)

Happy Monday  ;)

Still works DC just got my stunt jump trophy from it.

• Like 1

Still works DC just got my stunt jump trophy from it.

Cool, I was trying that before but it still said 1 jump remaining every time.

Glad it still works.

I need the rally paint too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to bump this a bit. If anyone needs some wins to unlock some mods, don't be afraid to post here, ask someone or even ask me.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yes, I am definitely interested. I'm probably not gonna be free for a few days, so I'll try and make a note of what mods I need and I'll check back later.

• Like 1

a974a96b-8721-4285-baa1-77aaf3069978_zps03669314.png

I'd like to bump this a bit. If anyone needs some wins to unlock some mods, don't be afraid to post here, ask someone or even ask me.

I ask you if I can win EVERY time we race. And yet to go right on ahead and beat me...wtf? Lol.

Same here...I'll help with mods if you find me online

• Like 3

Finished my unlocks (I think) thanks to a whole bunch of guys here, all except for the rally thing.  More than happy to assist anyone in their quest to do the same - so hit me up ANYTIME. 

Shoutboxing or messaging on the site is no good if I'm in GTA online as my PC is nowhere near the PS3.

ALSO, if the game shows me as playing OFFline, it's quite likely I'm not there.  I don't 'play' the SP game anymore, but frequently leave it in SP mode after quitting an online session (I dislike waiting for the thing to boot from scratch each time).

My availability is sketchy from 6pm to 11pm (Eastern) Monday to Friday and up until 11pm or so on the weekends - real life chit...  But during the workday, I can make a ton of time available as needed for race wins, slipstreams or just grinding for $.

Yours Aye,

~Bear™ 

PS

My scale of fees is quite reasonable, half an hour will cost 2 goats or a camel.  An hour will be 2 camels, or 1 goat, 1 camel and deposit of your first born child as hostage.  Delinquent accounts are handled by the ever sensitive "No-Neck McGurk" and the legal firm of Sewitt, Grabbitt and Leggitt...

• Like 1

Anyone still want to trade some race wins?

I still need some for the last unlocks, and i'll always be happy to return the favor.

john_884.jpg

Hey guys LvL 33. Only won 10 Races so If anyone new wants too trade race wins or alternatively anyone who already has them wants too help me out I will return the favor or put in Gruntwork in missions too help you earn GTA $! Can grind RR for you PotShot any mission as Im not inexperienced exactly just a low level as I wanted a new appearance.

Big thanks to moorjc for trading some wins today, now i only need a couple more.

@ cheng i did not see you online, but if you need some wins or trade some you can send me a message

john_884.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a second account so just message me and I will be glad to help out.

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

• 4 weeks later...

Slipstreams unlock "Lava Red". I think you need like 50 of them?

yup I need 50 of those, not even sure how to do it, other than gun colours its probably the only item I need for my secondary character.

• 2 months later...

I'll just dig this post back up... :)

Is anyone willing to help me unlock a few car mods please?

Sure thing m8. Just give me a shout or send an ingame message and we're good to go :) Should be online tonight.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have some gaming time this weekend and would like to get some race wins for my 2nd character. I need to unlock performance mods for her. I'll post in the shoutbox when I'm on but if anyone has a specific time they can help me out, let me know and I'll schedule my house chores around it. Muchos gracias!