Trade race wins...

bullittblitz

I have some gaming time this weekend and would like to get some race wins for my 2nd character. I need to unlock performance mods for her. I'll post in the shoutbox when I'm on but if anyone has a specific time they can help me out, let me know and I'll schedule my house chores around it. Muchos gracias!

Hi Beez, I am happy to do a few with you over the weekend. I will keep an eye on shoutbox. (my stats have been destroyed anyway since racing with the crew, a few more losses wont hurt) :D

yFn5uY6.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• bullittblitz

• b17vic

• xChaosxSniperx19

I'm just going to throw my "me too" in here.  For both aspects; helping others to win and getting a few more wins for my second character.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Anyone able to help me for about an hour to get some wins please

I'm at work right now, the best bet is to use the shoutbox to see if anyone is online. I'll be about through the day on Saturday if you still need help by then.  :D

• Like 1

Anyone help with LS upgrades please

Looking for 1 lap around prison. also how do i delete a created race. I made it for bikes instead of cars lol

Edited by steveiniraq66

Hatch; I know I asked earlier in-session, but I'd like to put this question out here for others to see.  Of course, you can delete it if you feel it's in appropriate.

What is the crew stance on helping others "win" races so they can get all the car unlocks.  Ie; doing a one-on-one with another player and throwing the race.  I'm asking because I won't do offer if others consider it cheating.  Not that I really need to 'throw' any race. 

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Hatch; I know I asked earlier in-session, but I'd like to put this question out here for others to see.  Of course, you can delete it if you feel it's in appropriate.

What is the crew stance on helping others "win" races so they can get all the car unlocks.  Ie; doing a one-on-one with another player and throwing the race.  I'm asking because I won't do offer if others consider it cheating.  Not that I really need to 'throw' any race.

Answered in the other topic you posted this in :/

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I moved Profane's question here.

Trading wins is something we not only allow, but we encourage it. Helping another member get the car upgrades opened is a stand up thing to do. It is a foundation of this crew to help other members. No matter what is happening. Help get car mods, help deal with a knob in a free roam lobby, whatever is needed.

It is almost impossible to get the wins necessary at this point in the game with this crew if you don't already have the mods. Most every racer in a PL is fully modded when it comes to custom cars. So if it will help your fellow members enjoy the game better, then help them if you choose to. You might just make a new friend in the process.

Edited by Dodgeservice
  • Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

i know this is in the ps3 section but anyone who will be on ps4 or who gets on ps4 down the road feel free to hit me up for some of this action. currently have 4 wins and 10 loses racing obviously didn't do many races in my short time online on ps3 so could use some help getting the mods for my cars and don't mind losing either

• 2 months later...

Yep, Criminal records is a good track to exchange rally wins, as you cant really get lost. 4 people are needed though and you can switch roles too, as I think you need a win as a driver AND as a co-driver to unlock some metal paints.

I have no mic at the minute, but should be ok to memorise the track.

Just need to find 3 people to help now..  Hopefully try to get this done at some point tomorrow.  Think i also need a sea race win aswell to unlock some paints. Then the only thing i have left is some slipstreams

• Like 1

You can give directions by pressing left or right too, don't really need a mic. We can do this tomorrow before the Funky Friday PL, including a sea race. Shouldnt take long.

Yeah please :)

Also for the slipstreams.... What actually counts as a slipstream.... Do you have to overtake using it?

• Like 1

I can help with slip streams tomorrow at some point Mark if you would like. What time would suit? :)

yeah please :)  I think I still need quite a few though.  What times best for you? 

• Like 1

yeah please :)  I think I still need quite a few though.  What times best for you? 

If you are on in the daytime we could do a bunch, or we could do some before the playlist. I am free most of tomorrow, I'm in the same timezone as yourself. Let me know what suits you :)

Medik i could help you over the weekend with the time difference it would be easier to meet up :) You 5 hours behind me ;)

• Like 1

Medik, I can help with any race related stuff tomorrow night (Friday) sometime after 9:00 pm CST if that time would be better. JakeBarnett88 helped me out the other night so that I could finally have all of the car mods. Been short on the sports and supper engine upgrades since April of last year!

kQ4fIRp.png

If you are on in the daytime we could do a bunch, or we could do some before the playlist. I am free most of tomorrow, I'm in the same timezone as yourself. Let me know what suits you :)

Medik i could help you over the weekend with the time difference it would be easier to meet up :) You 5 hours behind me ;)

I can come on anytime from now