Trade race wins...

bullittblitz

Also, I'll be online around 4pm your time.  I can't really get online until 1pm PDT.  I misread your thread and was thinking 1pm my time, not 1pm EDT.  Sounds like you will still be online though and I can still help out.  I think someone here made a race to trade race wins and it goes quicker than Criminal Records.  G or LN may have it bookmarked, so I'll try to find out from them what race it is.  That way it can get done even quicker.  If that works for you.  :)

Yeah, it's fine. :D Just message me on the playstation when you're ready, even if I'm offline. I'll get the message on my phone or iPad and I'll go on.

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• bullittblitz

• b17vic

• xChaosxSniperx19

Yeah I do. Believe Snacks made it so perhaps he can post it or can simply find it on his RSC.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Are you on PS3, Uber? I need some unlocks aswell and happy to trade them :-)

I will be online at 0:00 UTC today, maybe we will meet.

If the time can be pre arranged and I don't have any prior plans I can gift race wins AFTER members have passed the vetting process. There's a playlist that I have bookmarked made just for this.

PS4 UK.

• Like 1

Since trading wins isn't frowned upon in this crew, I would gladly trade wins with whoever needs them.

PS4 GMT - 5 hrs or EDT.

Edited by FragTrap666
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am in need of some wins to unlock the mods. Don't wanna show up to the Buffalo racing PL with the only stock vetsion.

If anyone is able to help me this weekend it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Just an FYI for anyone who needs performance mods unlocked.

According to the patch notes for the Lowrider Update:

• Vehicle performance mods that were unlocked after winning Races can alternatively be unlocked by Rank.

I haven't been able to find much on the specifics yet, but I read somewhere earlier that Turbo is unlocked with the original number of required wins or Rank 100.

All of this seems a bit easier than trading race wins (in my opinion), so I'm just letting you guys know. :)

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1

You're correct.

It will show in the mod shop when you scroll to upgrades you need.  It will say something like, "This upgrade is available after 50 race wins or Rank 60."  :)

• Like 1

Yeah, this is great news.  :)

There are quite a few crew members who have ranks over 100, but still haven't won enough races for all the mods.  This will certainly make things easier.

If you guys haven't already spent all your $$$ on the low-riders, get your favourite Sports, Super or Muscle cars down to LSC asap.  

They're generally the classes we use most in racing.  Start with them, and work your way through the other classes.

• Like 3

The update also helps for people who are deciding to create second characters so they can get the upgrades as they rank up and as LN said it seems to make things easier.