Funniest/Best In Game Message

Casey

OK! I realy need some english slang lessons!

The only thing my mind can translate that to is, Did you do you'r grandma? And that's make no sense, just a bit scary :)

he's saying he had sexual relations with her grandmother

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• Pb76

What Dani said although I don't think him and my grandmother have ever met!

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 1

Lol wasn't a to bad guess :P

Haven't ever been bad mouthed in GTA, probably cause people just enjoy killing me.

But had one guy telling me he had fu..ed my mom after I trashed him at Fifa.

Just asked him if he ever seen her, added that she looks like a troll,not nice against my mom but it did the job.

Never heard anything from that jackass again. (Sorry mom)

Have been a few encounters at Fifa, and I always win ;)

• Like 2

One time, in free roam :P , some random sent me a message out of the blue that read "fk u". To which I replied "we haven't even met" and followed up that statement with a half hour of spawn killing. 

Geez, its customary to go on three dates before asking something like that, right?  :lol:

• Like 7

realgangsta1986 is a man of few words, just sent me the text message.........bit.ch

What a charmer

they don't call him realgangsta for nowt
  • Like 1

Nah

I was unarmed, he drove past, reversed, got out and shot me. He then drove off in my car and sent me a text message saying sorry (!!!) which I ignored. He then went passive, ran up and stood in front of me so I flipped the bird, waited until he came off passive then shot the shit out of him, went off radar and drove away which is when I got the bitch message :-)

He started it......weirdo!!

Do you know you can kick people out of your car from the interaction menu Casey?? ;)

Yeah but I like to wait until they're half way across the map before I do it. This was my plan but he came back, the idiot! lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

some guys always seem to come up with the right words. Im always tongue tied.

Guess thats why your  just "casey" now

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

after starting to fade away from the game i decided to create a second caracter which is a pixeled girl, and been playing with her only lately, just got to rank 100 :D

i just ignore most of the msg i receive but one day i decided to call in game one of the irritant freak who kept folowing me everywere,when he answer the phone and said he wanted a date??wtf

priceless was his reation when the other side came a broken english, african accent  male voice withe the words *you are not my type of good moment mate!!*  :lol: 

even my wife on my side said i should behave myself....

• Like 3

hahahaha  priceless. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i know ur cheating

i made no mistakes drove perfect lap and u caught up 2 me from 2miles behind &5sec quiker lap,

i watched u on straight, flat out, catching up 2 me with exact same car, lag switch?

And this is no level 10 random noob, but someone with 500+ race wins and almost 2000 races done.

though somehow I understand him, its how I feel when i drive a "perfect" lap and find out on results screen desuno's lap was 10sec faster

:lol:

Edited by zmurko76
  • Like 3

I had a tank spawn killing me one time, level 300 or something to that effect. I waited till I finally spawned around the corner from him and threw 5 stickies in the same spot on the corner, then climbed to a rooftop and pulled my RPG out and hid on the roof. He comes around the corner right over the sticky bombs and I detonate them. Then pop out from my hiding spot and rail his tank with RPGs till it blows up.

2 minutes later I get this message on my phone, P U S S Y, then he leaves, lol. Butthurt?

He was spawn killing everyone, so I let him think I would be another continuous victim who didnt go passive, then blew his ass up lol. Everyone in the session was thanking me too :)

I thought it was amusing.

Edited by JusTokenII
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

Not really a written message, but I was joining some random TDMs last week, and when I got into one lobby, I was the only one with a significantly high rank.  Most were below 100.

Anyway, when I joined, the first thing I heard was:  "Level 370 (or whatever it was at the time)?!  Shit, that guy is haxin'.  Ain't no fuckin' way."  Yeah, you heard that right--he said "haxin'".  :lol:

I'm actually more surprised to see so many people below 100 now.  The game has been out for well over a year, and unless secondary characters are being used or it's just very casual gamers, I wouldn't think that levels of 200+ would be so uncommon.

• Like 1

Wow so funny some of these!

I haven't had many, although this one was ok.. I killed some guy and he feels the need to text "*******" so I' reply something along the lines of " yeah, so what? If your interested just ask" and it continued for a few more msgs like that which I can't remember now and he eventually left...

Stupid kids!

scottyb1988.jpg

• 1 month later...

I will never forget this moment. This happend months ago. I was bored, i had nothing to do so i decided to steal a car for Simeon. I changed the color etc etc and when i was getting close to the garage to sell it, i see a guy waiting for me. Probably to kill me and jack my car. So what did i do? I went passive mode and sent him an ingame sms. "please dont kill me, you can have the car and sell it!". Then, i parked the car, turned passive mode off and placed C4 in the car lol. I put it in a way he couldn't see it in case he suspected of an evil plan from me. I ran away and as soon as i saw him gettin close to the car i exploded him and he died ahaha.

I laughed so much :D

Edited by PapOiteE
  • Like 3