Funniest/Best In Game Message

Casey

And i also like to do something very stupid. When im hflying in a Lazer and see another guy flying with any aircraft i send him a sms saying somethin like: "this is the air force. Land your stolen aircraft or it will be shot down! :P They ignore me obviously. So i destroy them

• Like 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• DavidCore89

I think one of the funniest ones for me was from some annoying squeaky kid who had been threatening everyone and giving the old “I’m going to kill you “ routine suddenly say in a distinctively scared voice ”oh no, my Dad’s  back, he’s gonna ground me” at which point he dropped out of the session.

Back before I joined this crew Casey and I often played in game with a guy from Norway that started off ok but over time got weird, at one stage he even asked if I would be his girlfriend and hangout with him, it got much worse at which point he joined my blocked list.  I didn't have a mic back then but Kudisanga’s response would have been priceless. 

Being a guy playing a female character (my daughter designed the character…. I always feel the need to mention that :mellow: ) I can sympathise with our female crew members and what they unfortunately often have to deal with.

Edited by FRMJ1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not a message as such, but I'm chortling away to myself recalling "Lizzie's" ice-cream comment, anyone who was there will know what I'm on about (not worth explaining to anyone who wasn't)