The Future of XDBX - PS3/PS4 Discussions

V17

I've got Black Friday fever, I'm soooo close to buying one, despite all logic saying I shouldn't......

Curse you Black Friday!!!!

Do it.

I mean

Do it.

• Like 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Danielle

• Jaggy

It'd be my luck that they sell out.....

They're not.  I have about five websites I am stalking for that $400 deal/bundle.  I know you're not in the US, but most of the sales start at 6pm my time tonight.  So you know what I'll be doing after my food coma?  Clicking refresh on every. single. website.  Not sure why I bother though, since I won't play it much.  :lol:

• Like 1

Santa would lend me the money, but I'd have to leave ps3 behind immediately, which is my sticking point.

You won't be bothered once you step foot in PS4 land, it's beautiful here  :D

• Like 1

But half my family still lives in ps3 land....

Yeah, and that's why I refuse to permanently move over when I buy the PS4.  My friends are way more important than graphics.

• Like 2

But half my family still lives in ps3 land....

Yeah, and that's why I refuse to permanently move over when I buy the PS4.  My friends are way more important than graphics.

100% agree, and this is the primary factor in me sticking to PS3 for as long as possible.  I'm not saying that I don't miss you guys who have already made the switch, but my friends in the crew make this game what it is for me.  Graphics are nice, but they can never replace the gaming experience you have with friends.  As it stands, there are still more PS3 users as a whole and in light of the constant connection issues that I am reading about, the heafty price associated with buying a whole new system + the exact same game + monthly user fee, and the fact that R* has still not fixed a plethora of different issues make me confident in my decision.

Also, when I do make the switch, I will still play on both consoles.  That's just a given for me since not everyone I game with will make the switch.

• Like 4

Was close to some on both....

It's all good, PB.

Did you make your Black Friday purchase?  The PS4 GTA V/Last of Us Bundle on Amazon is live.  I know that for sure.  ;)

• Like 1

Unexpectedly got the PS4 GTA/TLOU bundle with some other games. Thought I'd be on PS3 longer.

See you guys on PS4 if I can ever stop getting data corruption errors.

• Like 2

alchemist3321.jpg

Do we have to add our friends again on PS4? I just noticed that I'm missing a lot of them.

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :