• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Danielle

• Jaggy

nope

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Free poster

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

This is a very sad conversation... : TEARS :

I don't see it as such, going to PS4 is going to happen for most, it's just a matter of when. Some will make the jump quick and others may wait till GTA6, but in the end we will end up in the same place.

Would be sad to lose members to PC or XB1, but each needs to do what they feel is best for them. If the crew can take off on those plats it will cause some confusing times but those of us on the PS3/4 side will someday be on PS4 together.

• Like 4

I don't see it as such, going to PS4 is going to happen for most, it's just a matter of when. Some will make the jump quick and others may wait till GTA6, but in the end we will end up in the same place.

Would be sad to lose members to PC or XB1, but each needs to do what they feel is best for them. If the crew can take off on those plats it will cause some confusing times but those of us on the PS3/4 side will someday be on PS4 together.

To me personally -- at this point in 'video game online world' -- PC/XBOX/PS3/PS4 -- its all  BS -- not very important on what console I am playing or will play on in the future -- but rather who I am playing or will play with...

I really hope you are right Hatch!... I hope that in the future we all meet in GTA 6 on PS4...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

It would be cool if I can play on my PC with my files from the PS3, but that probably wouldn't happen.

I'll be sticking with the PS3 for a long time.

I'll stick with ps3 until it's just me, ronny and xyon and I shall be crowned king of racing. Maybe.

I'll be there too, no way I can justify (afford) to fork out a shitload of cash to play a prettier version of a game i've been playing for ages.

I will however sell my brain to buy one when GTA6 is released.

• Like 1

Will the next gen graphics hold up while online?  I feel like I already run into resolution problems on PS3, buildings and streets trying to res as I'm driving... and I have very good internet connection/speed.

Curious as how people plan ahead as far as GTA and PS4. (Nov 7th, is that confirmed?)

Edited by lann3fors

I have pre-ordered the game.

I'll buy the console when I collect the game from the store at the midnight release, hopefully save some £'s  :D.

Edited by DavidCore89

Oh I thought it was sooner than that, I'll probably make the switch pretty quickly then - I'll definitely have a PS4 by November awaiting the release of far cry 4 :)

Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a GTA VI. I'm pretty sure I remembered hearing that V was the last GTA of the series.

Not to burst your bubble or anything but I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a GTA VI. I'm pretty sure I remembered hearing that V was the last GTA of the series.

Rockstar kills cash-cow?