The Future of XDBX - PS3/PS4 Discussions

V17

Maybe feel free to update the OP with:

PS3: name + date until (if applicable)

PS4: name

I do believe you can only transfer your data once (details are still vague), so I do wonder if those that plan to jump PS4 day of should perhaps hold just a bit. Just my thoughts.

good idea, I'm going to do that. 

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Danielle

• Jaggy

I'll probably be PS3 GTAO until January.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

PS3 until GTA6 probably. Unless I win the lotto or something :)

Lmao same here my friend.

• Like 1

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

*joking* it depends how high that ps4 will drop and will it work after the drop ;D

i think im gonna be on ps3 very long time cause the ps4 costs a bit much right now soooo im gonna wait till the price drop and they will fix few bugs etc (usually the very first ones have bugs etc)

I think I'll probably switch to PS4 quite soon after the release of GTA, early december maybe. But I haven't yet decided, might hold off until after christmas when everything is crazy cheap.

• Like 1

desuno1.jpg

Gonna wait for the price to come down. Maybe mid 2015. I am enjoying gtao on the ps3 and not really convinced that a few more cars, denser traffic and some animals is gonna increase the level that much.

The Main plus for me would be the larger player lobbies though.

yFn5uY6.png

Just a reminder for everyone thinking of making a 2nd PSN/RSC account for either platform for whatever reason - Only 1 account will be allowed in the crew. If some were to be allowed a 2nd RSC account in the crew it would become very confusing and would inflate the crew numbers.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Gonna wait for the price to come down. Maybe mid 2015. I am enjoying gtao on the ps3 and not really convinced that a few more cars, denser traffic and some animals is gonna increase the level that much.

The Main plus for me would be the larger player lobbies though.

This is what I'm doing :) i'm on a very tight budget so I gotta watch my spending. Hopefully the price of the game will have dropped as well.

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____

An FYI, this topic quickly got off the intention of getting a list of PS3 players and got to what the other PS3/PS4 topics have (nothing bad), but I am going to find all the topics and merge them into one.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I'll be sticking around on PS3 for a while, but eventually I'll be making the switch to PC

GTA is the only reason I would buy a PS4, since it's the only console game I really play. All the other games I want to play like ArmA and the Total War games are PC only, so I'll be going that route. And with GTA coming to PC in January I'll get it for PC as well. But I'll still play on PS3 for a long time, I think. 

Ordering my PS4 on Monday, likely to get it on Tuesday, can't wait.

Don't buy Sniper Elite....sux....

Don't buy Sniper Elite....sux....

That game comes with the console along with Destiny, Just Dance and another game which doesn't interest me one bit - all of which will get traded off for something more suitable.

This bundle seemed the best value due to an extra controller and a Turtle Beach headset included. 

I have no intention of ever buying a PS4. I will be in GTAO on a PS3 until the PC version drops, then if it has a stable Online, that will be the direction I'm going.

• Like 1

Ordering my PS4 on Monday, likely to get it on Tuesday, can't wait.

I used mine for the first time yesterday and it was AWESOME. I only have destiny at the moment which is OK, not really what I'm into. I just got really excited being able to live stream what I was doing to my friend.

• Like 2