• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• Danielle

• Jaggy

I'll wait for the GTA bundle lol. Or maybe I'll just buy the digital copy.

I really do want FF vs XIII .. I mean FF XV. I grew up on those RPGs. I want one that doesn't suck and it's been like 10 years.

Oh, and KH 3. I'll admit it, those are good games. Even if they are half Disney.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Does anyone know if it would be possible to transfer the account to ps4 and somehow still play on ps3?

Maybe if i could transfer my 1st character only, and leave my 2nd character om ps3, probably just me dreaming..

The reason is that i would like to be able to play gtao on my ps3 as well, when the ps4 is occupied by others.

Any ideas about this?

• Like 2

i only got me ps3 in may and just bought fifa 15 so doubt ill be getting next gen anytime soon. I was on xbox 360 for a good few years so all this playstation malarky is ringing my bell ya digg

Am I right in thinking that GTA on the PS4 and in fact ALL online PS4 games will require a Playstation Plus account? It certainly looks that way if you read the official Sony blurb. It's not the end of the world at £39.99 a year (£5.49 per month) but it is another expense to consider if that is the case.

Edited by skip_rat

Yes, you have to have a PS+ account to play online with a PS4.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yes, you have to have a PS+ account to play online with a PS4.

crap, I didn't know this. Oh well, they can keep sucking me dry of all my money b/c I love this game.

I'll start from scratch on PS4, a few months down the line. New console, new PSN account, new life. It will be hell without Violent Duct paying 9k and with Coveted not lasting only 3-4 minutes :D I'll stay on PS3 for another 6-8 months at least though.

Edited by Arruda
  • Like 1

My PS4 arrives tomorrow!

I've been giving the switch to PS4 some real thought, I'm not sure I want to switch until the majority have also done so.

Still very much undecided although I will obviously be switching to PS4; I just don't want to miss all the crew stuff happening on PS3.

• Like 2

I've been messing with 2 games on PS4 (Sniper Elite and War Thunder) and have not had a single disconnect. It gives me a good feeling for GTA, so hopefully R* comes thru on their end of the deal with some decent servers. And they should, paying to pay online means it should be as close to flawless as possible.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I've been messing with 2 games on PS4 (Sniper Elite and War Thunder) and have not had a single disconnect. It gives me a good feeling for GTA, so hopefully R* comes thru on their end of the deal with some decent servers. And they should, paying to pay online means it should be as close to flawless as possible.

That's the one thing that could make me buy a PS4 and GTA. At this point I don't care about better graphic or new content. I just want a game that works. 

• Like 5

Yeah what Banks said..

Haven't been in a hurry to get the PS4, but the recent weeks has just make me want it more and more.

So fed up with all the issues, and they just seems to get bigger for every update.

That's the one thing that could make me buy a PS4 and GTA. At this point I don't care about better graphic or new content. I just want a game that works.

Yeah what Banks said..

Haven't been in a hurry to get the PS4, but the recent weeks has just make me want it more and more.

So fed up with all the issues, and they just seems to get bigger for every update.

However it turns out as far as disconnects I will be posting it.

I know how ya'll feel, I am quite tired of getting in on a H2H or PL only to get kicked 1st job in and can't get back in to the point I don't really want the frustration anymore of even trying. I want to sit, chill, drink a beer and play. Not feel like I want to throw my PS3 out the window.

• Like 6

But I really don't think these issues will magically go away with the PS4 version.  I will appreciate all of you who play GTAO on PS4 and report back to those of us still on PS3.  Spending $500+ dollars just to play GTAO is not that appealing to me if these problems (freezing, disconnects, etc) continue to happen.  Especially if I have to pay monthly to play.  There's a month to go before release, sooooo.... we will see.  I can already hear people's frustrations when it comes to transferring characters from PS3 to PS4.  We all know that it's not going to go over smoothly.

Edited by LV_Jag
  • Like 5

I will make a new character on PS4 until I know it's safe to switch without losing anything. I will mostly play online on PS3 still and do story mode on PS4.

• Like 5

How much better are the graphics in general on ps4? I'm quite interested in that side of it and obviously some exclusive games.

Has anyone played gta 4 after playing gtav? I switchedd back to have a look and it is terrible! Felt like a needed glasses. I did upgrade tv which would have made it worse but it was virtually unplayable and I remember loving it and thought it was awesome only a year ago haha

scottyb1988.jpg

I'm not sure if I ever played San andreas. The last gta was on ps2 and I only got the PS3 2yesrs ago and played gta 4. It's amazing how far the graphics have come! I've bought. Few "must play" PS3 titles but I'm having a bit of a hard time appreciating them with such bad graphics even though at the time they were probably great..

It will be really interesting to see how much better gta v is graphics wise in comparison. But yeah with any other games, how are the graphics in comparison.

scottyb1988.jpg

However it turns out as far as disconnects I will be posting it.

I know how ya'll feel, I am quite tired of getting in on a H2H or PL only to get kicked 1st job in and can't get back in to the point I don't really want the frustration anymore of even trying. I want to sit, chill, drink a beer and play. Not feel like I want to throw my PS3 out the window.

My thoughts exactly!

I will stay PS3 for quite some time. I can't wait to see some game streams though

Not entirely sure yet, but I will probably get it on PS4 on or soon after release day. Depending on how it pans out, I might get it for PC also.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg