God Mode Glitchers

tommyk1985

I do a lot of mission on call and this usually means boring RR because people grind that. The meteors I'm downtown are nuts and reading this thread they have been there for weeks. That's pretty disheartening.

alchemist3321.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronny

• tommyk1985

• Danielle

• Banketelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Like DC said earlier there's an easy glitch that makes you invincible and it only takes a minute to set up.  Those are probably the most common god mode glitchers you run into.

Pretty sure those mod menus require a JB PS3.

• Like 1

Like DC said earlier there's an easy glitch that makes you invincible and it only takes a minute to set up.  Those are probably the most common god mode glitchers you run into.

Pretty sure those mod menus require a JB PS3.

Exactly.

These are just kids or those with the mindset of one, who are using a simple glitch to do this to you.

The mod menu will cause you far more grief than invincibility.

The big rocks and Ferris wheels are transported from lobby to lobby as soon as one person encounters one and changes session because of it.

That makes it spread and it will stick in any job type unless all players from the lobby or who have seen these items reboot the PS3, if one player doesn't and they join a PL again - exactly the same thing will happen.

"Godmode" is really child's play compared to what some of these people actually do.

Thankfully, FR is of absolutely NO interest to me. I very seldom come across them in matches which is fortunate.

Only real annoyance for me at the moment are the viral meteorites that follow players. We had one in last night's PL (in my race because it went by Legion Square). Can't really blame anyone for it though but it's merely another reason to stay away from FR IMO.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

FR is a disaster as a whole, I spend little time there which sux cuz I really enjoy getting into it with randoms

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have encountered a couple of god moders, also invisible and flying guys.

they can be quite annoying, especially when you didn't notice yet they are using god mode, and your trying to kill em :-)

But i always have an issue with reporting players, i have tried to report maybe 5 times, and 4 of those 5 times my ps3 froze..

so i do not report any players anymore, anyone else experiencing this problem with reporting?

john_884.jpg

I’ve been reading some interesting threads on moders/hackers forums. There are threads where some are whinging about getting bans and discussions on how they’ve been targeted; although there are ways of getting around the bans and ways of avoiding them. Some of the mods are being used to reduce other player’s rank and money.

I think the most hypocritical post I read was a "moder" complaining about kids using the mod menu and spawning too many rocks and making the session unplayable!!! :smiley-angry032:, obviously these are just the talentless wannabies rather than the top tier modder.

Edited by FRMJ1