leaked "flight school" dlc info

Muskidinho04

0_0.jpg

Overall I am a bit disappointed. Lack of guns on the Besra. It is fun to fly though.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Pb76

• Muskidinho04

• BMSTANG

My new look:

0_0.jpg

My new car:

0_0.jpg

I haven't bought any of the aircraft, but I feel that some epic captures could be made from the new additions.  They still haven't fixed the missing weapons issue or the limit to the number of ammo drops per map.  Also, if anyone could give me tips on how to pass the first round of flight school, that would be excellent.  I can't seem to roll the aircraft under the bridge without crashing.

• Like 1

May not be fair for me to say disappointed yet though, I haven't tried any of the new job except for flight school.

Flight school is cool and I have specific goals in mind for it, the car seems pretty bad ass and does the speed of the new jet and heli. Have not flown the airliner yet, but it is a novelty as there is no purpose to planes in the game other than racing and missions.

Any body use the secondary chute yet? How does that work, it isn't as though the primary fails in the game.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

What class does the new car fall under? Classic?

Sports Classic.  Traded in my Monroe for it, and kept the Pigalle.  The Pigalle still has better handing, but this one is incredibly fast.

Sweet. I dumped my topless Stinger the other day and can do so with the Monroe as well.

Just didn't drive either much anymore. Not sure I will with this one, but we like to run this class of race, so good to have on hand.

alchemist3321.jpg