How to make money in GTAO

Gazzaroon2010

Yeah, I'm loving the options and people playing a more variety now. I do the instant join option and if it's a RR lobby I just quit.

There seems to be quite a few dandies now. I feel like Titan Of A Job is kind of the new grind, but in general I've found more people willing to mission hop and hopefully come across Judging The Jury, Stocks and Scares, Los Santos Connection, etc.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BMSTANG

• Craptastic-J

• Onrefne

• Hannabis_80

Trash Talk is one of my favorites. Remember running it with C-bot (another guy I miss)

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Yeah, I had just bought the Buzzard before the patch. After seeing a help thread about money and savings with regards to ammo I use the Buzzard quite a bit, but mainly when I solo. In team games the Buzzard may be too much to where you finish too fast and lose out on money because of the time multiplier.

alchemist3321.jpg

Another bonus with the Buzzard is the transportation costs of just $100 instead of the MW heli that costs $1000. Even if just to get from point A to B.

alchemist3321.jpg

I actually think it's a lot better with the new system now as due to more missions having a better payout , more people are willing to play missions I've found , rather than just wanting to grind RR all the time

Yeah I agree, now other missions have decent payouts I've enjoyed playing a much more varied selection of missions instead of getting bored grinding the likes of PotShot, it's like a new lease of life to the game. I do however find CCO3 a good one (using the "boots on the ground" method; not got a Buzzard yet) and you can even repeatedly rob the store whilst you're padding out the time although this is more of something to do than for the total extra dosh.

idk, i still have a horrible time getting ppl to join anything i throw out. i have to resort to soloing.

Same here but if you see me online feel free to send an invite (and friend request), I usually join missions from crew members but usually avoid randoms... probably miss quite a few crew invites with not recognizing some names.  You might find Shoutbox handy when trying to attract participation.

• 2 weeks later...
Some guys saying the money transporter would be good. But i never got more than 3k.. I am just doing tdm + selling cars for get some money.

Dont know if it's written anywhere already, but dont buy ammo. You can pick it up in tdm´s. But if there's anything i really want now, than a cash card will fix it :)

• Like 1

For those interested in the gang cars; I can show you exactly where they appear (Stop sign on Forum Drive).  Every day between 2300 and 0300 game time (check your phone.  The ones most worth your time are the Peyote ($12,940) and the Toronado ($12,750) but they have to be the convertible version.  I usually start out with an Invite Only session and grab a few of the gang cars and store them in my garage.  I typically have 3 at any given time.

There is an admittedly odd trick to making sure the gang car appears.  You drive away fromt the Ballas at the Grove street cul-de-sac towards The Families at Forum Drive...but you have to have your camera facing backwards.  I know, it's odd but it works every time.

File:ForumDrive-GTA5-map.png

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I have been doing alot of gang Peyote's lately too. I bought the 10-car garage on Shambles St. across from the scrapyard where they spawn, park my personal Peyote in there, then just run back and forth across the street collecting them until the garage is full. Easy money. There is also a way to bypass the 48 minute wait to sell, but I won't get into that here.

• Like 1