• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• shortround

• rumdig

• Casey

That was the most horrendous experience of my life. 90 minute deal turned into 2 1/2 hours with 45 minutes on 1 tooth.

If anyone is thinking of doing this, I recommend you just get a 9MM and just shoot yourself, you'll be much better off.

Got me some oxycotin for pain and it has little effect on the pain.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Holy shit man. I'm in need of some serious dental work but I think I'll just let my jaw rot away instead.

Still at least it's over with now and the pain and discomfort will pass. :)

• Like 1

Here we are a week later and I am still saying that this is totally not worth it and anyone thinking of doing it would be better off to eat a bullet.

Can't talk, can't even eat a banana as soft as that is. Hard to stay in a good mood that way.

The top is ok, the problem I am having is with the bottom. Fuckers don't fit right and hurt worse than my real teeth ever did. Been to dentist every day so they can fix them and they work on them (very nice people) but the shit isn't right and they will continue to see me everyday till A - shit fits and I feel no pain, B - I die, C - They die, D - the Apocalypse comes.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 1 month later...

Some time has passed since having this done and I can still say I would have sucked on a gun barrel.

Over all pain is down, though the fake teeth still hurt like a bitch at times and eating a steak, popcorn, or anything that requires chewing is out of the question still. I get the perms in 2 more months, the dentist and I have had quite the conversations and she assures me the perms will be all good.

• Like 1

A friend of mine went through the same procedure a few years back. I'm thinking it was a few months before he could actually use them effectively, but he still bitches about them

You can always puree a sirloin :lol:

Is it dental implants you have had JustHatched?

This thread hasn't given me any confidence in Dentists. I had a filling done in September that the dentist messed up. I got a refund and have changed dentists but I'm now stuck with a tooth that is too painful to chew on.

I'm booked in to my new dentist on 25th November and I can choose to have it pulled (and then get an implant or leave a gap) or to try root canal which may or may not work.