PS4 GTAV or November 18th

JustHatched

It's a really difficult decision now.

The new console and GTA V is on it's way, I'll probably jump between them depends on what's happening where...but I believe most of my DM buddies is hanging on to the PS3.

Another thing I must take under consideration is that my GF will probably kill me if she see me playing on the PS3 with the 450£ PS4 turned off just beside it... 

Darn.... life shouldn't be easy :P

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• JustHatched

• wraignbow

• Casey

Another thing I must take under consideration is that my GF will probably kill me if she see me playing on the PS3 with the 450£ PS4 turned off just beside it...  :P

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being single?  =)

• Like 2

pr0fane0ne.jpg

i discovered the other day that the ps4 has voice commands, and was playing around with that a bit.  I'm really looking forward to playing with the crew that moves over, plus meeting new players. I don't know if I'll be going back to the ps3 for playlists at all.

Voice commands? Oh no...

• Like 9

I just checked my email and my games won't be here until Wednesday  : CRY :

oh no. I"m sorry : CRY : ... it sucks when things don't get here on time. I pre-ordered the digital version and downloaded it, just waiting on the unlock. Hopefully it won't phuck up, but with Rockstar, who knows what's going to happen.

I just checked my email and my games won't be here until Wednesday  : CRY :

that sucks hate when delivery of something isnt on time especially when its something you have been waiting for i also  hate midnight launches i remember going in for a madden launch couple of years ago at my local gamestop and they never received there shipment of game to hand out it was chaos it was in a mall and mall cops were trying to kick everyone out of the mall people started going nuts and destroying the store state police ended up being called in. i just stood back and laughed left the mall and then the next day went on my lunch break walked right in picked it up and left. have never gone to another midnight launch again and will never. easier to go next morning.

why i like going digital now 

Not even 7 hours left, downloaded and counting down.

Read something about someone where the garage didnt transfer, might be a early issue. Maybe wise to, as dani said, wait a while to transfer.

Found this:

What will be transferred:

Money – Earned in-game money will transfer. Purchased in-game money that has not yet been spent will only transfer within a console family (e.g. PlayStation®3 to PlayStation®4).
Rank and RP – You will have the same Rank and RP after transfer.
Game Progress – GTA Online progression will transfer including all unlocks, Contacts, Jobs, Trophies and stats.
Items and Property – Weapons/attachments, vehicles/modifications, properties, clothing and all aspects of character appearance will be transferred. Character-owned items (e.g. clothing, weapons, etc.) will remain in the character’s inventory and will not need to be repurchased in-game. Vehicles will appear in the same garage they were left in before the transfer.
Creator – Jobs made within the Creator will be transferred.
Crews – Existing Crew information will available.
Achievements and Trophies – Achievements and trophies will transfer. Additional overall Gamerscore will not be awarded for transferring achievement progress.
Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 1

Now to stay awake for two more hours and then some, or go to sleep and wake up earlier to get some current gen GTAV shot....

I'll be online tomorrow after work for some GTAO game time. Can't wait to get my hands on the game. 1h36min to unlock here.

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!

Didn't expect much and when I first went online I though, meh, it's ok.  But now after playing for a few hours.................

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW

Looks like we got us here a convert!  : SHOUT : 

• Like 6

Voice commands? Oh no...

:lol: That one was brilliant :D

Believe my Bundle pack should be at the post office today :)  

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1