• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• zmurko

• Banketelli

• Dodge

There is also a T/DM testing PL on Tuesday at 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm UK time) and you would be more than welcome to join, every crew PL you take part in counts towards your vetting :)

Check the calendar for upcoming events

http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/

Cheers smoggy, dm's are certainly not my forte, I'm totally up for it but I'll be like the fat kid in the playground... nobody will want me on their team..(whoa! That takes me back)

yFn5uY6.png

I'll be on after work today, usually hit the streets of ls about 7p.m GMT during the week. Thanks again for the welcome.

Watch the countdown timers above and to the right of the shoutbox. Here in the UK we are 1 hour ahead of GMT, at the minute we are on BST, once the clocks change we will be back to GMT. It's confusing to everyone at the start so best to keep an eye on the countdown timers, they're never wrong! :-)

Welcome, welcome, welcome. 

I think I played with you earlier, trying to find the ever elusive 2 door sultan? I've met so many new people in the last week they're getting hard to keep track of! 

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I think I played with you earlier, trying to find the ever elusive 2 door sultan? I've met so many new people in the last week they're getting hard to keep track of!

Yes mate, stayed up far too late looking for one....did you find it?

yFn5uY6.png

• 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

Matty here, I'm an ex member returning and looking to revive my love of GTA. Many of you know me already but for those who don't, I'm 36 from the south coast in the UK. I'm a project manager for a graphic artwork and signage company near London which means I commute 140 miles a day now.

I have 2 characters now, one at 322 and the other is a female at 46. I love racing mostly but enjoy shooting people in the face almost as much.

I am a commissioner of another active crew so i get double the fun now.

See you out in LS,

Matty

Edited by Matty
  • Like 12

yFn5uY6.png

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Hi Matty!!  :D

It's nice to see you around again.  Squirrel & I are the PS4 EU Vetting Lieutenant's.  We're basically in charge of you.  :lol:  jk

See you around in the game soon.

Edited by LV_Jag
  • Like 1

Welcome back Matty

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hi Matty!!  :D

It's nice to see you around again.  Squirrel & I are the PS4 EU Vetting Lieutenant's.  We're basically in charge of you.  :lol:  jk

See you around in the game soon.

She's not joking! Don't be expecting an easy ride just because you know us! Shoe's on the other foot now so get down on the floor and give me 20!

Edited by Squirrel_Army