Potentially dumb question.....

Pb76

As for the charge, I paid through PSN for the year.  I play most days so that's 11p per day, people can moan all they like but it's not half bad for this quality of entertainment!  :D

From argos :)

Currys  :lol:

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• Casey

• LN-MLB

• Torrid

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah whatever you have on PS3 when you transfer your character will go to PS4, then it's separate so whatever you spend on each console doesn't affect the other. I am richer on my PS3 :lol:

• Like 2

Snapmatic memory is so not going to be big enough for you pb, I filled mine in less than 2 sessions.  The place is stunning now and the filter choices are great.  We are going to get some fantastic 'pb' photos I bet!!  :D

PS+ is awesome for people..like me, since I play a lot of games and not just one on the console like you may be aiming for.

If you like logical and roguelike games, you can get Escape Plan and BoI: Rebirth for free and much more!

Here's a potentially dumb question, but who knows, maybe someone has it figured out.

Is there any way to see when your friends come online with the PS4?  I assumed I would get pop-ups (as the case with the PS3), but no matter what my settings indicate, I never see notice of anyone logging on unless they join party chat.  I didn't even see that I had a message earlier until I went to sign off.  I'm assuming it is because most people signing in on that list are signing into PS3, but even when seeing who is on PS3 and who is on PS4, it can be tricky unless you are able to see their rank listed in the friends menu of the game or you manually click on their profile one-by-one.  For example, when you are able to see the rank in the friends list drop down from the game, it means they are on the same console as you are playing.

Am I missing something here or is the PS4 lacking these features entirely?

Edited by LN-MLB

• 3 weeks later...

Why does my second character have no money? They always used to share money......

(have they split up and he got all the $$$?)

I think only the money on your bank is shared, did you check that?

I think only the money on your bank is shared, did you check that?

Duh! That makes sense. :)

Thanks..

(Any idea why my playlist option is greyed out on my 2nd character?)