GTA:O What's New

G37

I doubt anyone cares, but golf is now harder.

The upgraded visuals make the course look cool, but two things stick out that make it harder:

1) The new lighting system creates tough shadows and camera glares. The shadows really affect reading the greens, same can be said with the sun glare.

2) With the upgraded game landscapes come full trees that you can no longer hit through, but also greatly affect your vision.....for instance, the 3rd hole and first par 3 you hit over a tree and onto the green. In the PS3 version the tree was so bare it wasn't an issue. In the PS4 version the tree is so bushy and dense you can't even see the green initially and have to do some work, same with a lot of shots that used to be normal or standard in the PS3 version.

It was like learning the mini-game all over.

• Like 2

alchemist3321.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• ronin

• G37

• vishesh_91

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of giving the golf a go soon, I haven't done any of the side stuff yet.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's the same, just no more hitting through trees and have to shape the shots around them...hitting the spin/boost button with the way you want the ball to go.

Golf is great for really seeing the visual difference between the two platforms.

alchemist3321.jpg