Heists are coming...!!!

RSCnet

Sweet.

It's better than I thought too. Looks like Rockstar put a lot of thought and effort into this.

I always been the type to wait for a polished product instead of them just throwing out shit to appease people.

Can't wait.

• Like 3

alchemist3321.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Pb76

• Jaggy

• PapOiteE

Haha what smart arses, "you weren't ready for this" They explained it really well why they have been held up, but I just hope they are as good as they say. Sounds like you will need a good crew to do them with though which might be a disappointment for people not in a crew or one as good as ours..

Is that the hydra jet? And an aircraft carrier! And a vehicle mounted gun!

More new vehicles and weapons sound cool too! I'm really looking forward to it. Just don't know when "early" 2015 is but we have waited this long

I had the same thought as DC being only 4 players, but then if you think about what they said trying to make action for everyone all the time isn't an easy thing to do. Maybe they should of had everyone working in pairs so a total of 8 people but then when you come together it would probably be too many people..

They wouldn't have released this trailer if they haven't got the majority of it done.. Now they will just be polishing up other minor bugs.

Anyways, really looking forward to it, it does sound even better than I thought it would be.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Eh. I almost wanna say at this point I'm pretty indifferent. The hype has died out long ago for me. But, this might just be the flame to rekindle that for me.

Donno how accurate it was but a while ago people pulled out that you can expect a $50K cut - if that's since changed, not sure. The one photo that stands out for me is this one:

GTAV_PS4_Heists_036.jpg

Wow. Massive photo. Wonder what car that is. Looks a lot like a Mitisubishi .. Maibatsu Lancer EVO. If it's based off of the last production model (400+ HP) .. AWD .. it's gonna be fantastic.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Eh. I almost wanna say at this point I'm pretty indifferent. The hype has died out long ago for me. But, this might just be the flame to rekindle that for me.

Donno how accurate it was but a while ago people pulled out that you can expect a $50K cut - if that's since changed, not sure. The one photo that stands out for me is this one:

GTAV_PS4_Heists_036.jpg

Wow. Massive photo. Wonder what car that is. Looks a lot like a Mitisubishi .. Maibatsu Lancer EVO. If it's based off of the last production model (400+ HP) .. AWD .. it's gonna be fantastic.

Yeah, they didn't try to hide it at all. I'm surprised how much it looks like the production car.

Where's my F*cking Beach house with a helipad??

AMEN! And I wanna be able to own either the hunter or the hydra or both, preferably the latter.

You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Not given a toss about it. I

t's been way to long waiting for something that supposed be ready a long time ago.

With c**star early means a long time.

the big question is, what happens if u get disconnected on a heist? we all know it's gunna happen lol

Looking forward to this when it finally comes, heists are what I enjoy most on single player! I'm pretty sure they will be alot of fun in multiplayer aswell :) as for the big question the only thing I can think would happen is maybe an NPC jumps in if you get d/c so the heist can still be pulled off? But still I don't know if that would work!

So heists are going to be run like missions....someone hosts and sends out invites...a mic is going to be mandatory it seems...and I'd much rather run heists with DBers than 3 randoms that will probably run n gun everywhere.

Can't ******* wait!

• Like 1

Karin Kuruma

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52366/asked-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online

• Like 1

Armored? Hot damn. Maybe not good in races but it looks baller.

Nothing like Karin. The awkward combination of Subaru, Lexus and now .. Mitsubishi? Lame.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Armored? Hot damn. Maybe not good in races but it looks baller.

Nothing like Karin. The awkward combination of Subaru, Lexus and now .. Mitsubishi? Lame.

Now now, G. What's not to like about the EVO? Screw Lexus btw :P

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

curious about the guy on the left.. banketelli!!??

It's my twin brother, Makaveli. We were separated at birth, when he was given to R* and raised as GTAdev6. Our father had lost a card game in Las Venturas or something.. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 8

I've heard that last gen won't be getting many more, but not that this is indeed the last one. Who knows? It's Rockstar. They can do anything.....except unfuck a game.

Edited by GooN
  • Like 2

I'm super excited for this! I've been taking some extended breaks for a while but this might actually restore some interest back into the game, for me. I'm really looking forward to the online heists!

Does anyone else think this blank space on the wall next to the map will be where we plan out the heist?

0_0.jpg

I recall reading that the heist leader would need a residence with an extra room. This is the extra room at my apartment and I rarely go in there so I can't remember if this wall was blank before.