HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! (Update 1.05/PS4 and 1.19/PS3)

Pb76

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• Pr0fane

• JustHatched

• Pb76

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a nice little surprise. But more importantly, can we add user created Captures and LTS jobs to PL?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!

Probably not.  But I can check later when I sign on.

The jammies are hilarious. I went from mercenary to 5-year-old in a matter of seconds.

Yeah... I'm wearing the pajamas in the game because that's what I wear while playing at night.  :lol:

• Like 1

i like the liverys but idk if i'm gunna buy a whole new car just for the decals, y cant i add it to my existing car o.O

homing rockets sounds scary lol, but with multiple targets reasonably close, can u choose which target to lock on to? don't think so

i like the liverys but idk if i'm gunna buy a whole new car just for the decals, y cant i add it to my existing car o.O

homing rockets sounds scary lol, but with multiple targets reasonably close, can u choose which target to lock on to? don't think so

I tried out the homing rockets and couldn't hit anything with it.  It was kind of lame.  Maybe once I get more practice with it, I'll like it.

Looking forward to jumping on soon and playing around with the new things. I don't like how they add the same car with different paint job.. Not worth it at all. But new cars and weapons will be awesome!

I didn't get to see the snow last year so pretty excited to see that :P

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Umm yeah, about those... I blew myself up with one.  I didn't understand why it wasn't blowing up when a car was near it, so I ran up to it and died.  :(  :lol:

• Like 1

I'm not even sure.  Since they cost $920 per bomb, I only used one to practice with.  I threw it near a car stopped at a red light and nothing set it off except me running up to it.  Maybe next time I'll throw one in the middle of an intersection and see what happens when the light turns green.

• Like 1