Hearse wanted...

JustHatched

I do. I have been trying to get one for a little bit. Having a little trouble getting one to spawn. This and the Thelma and Louise car are on my list.

Sounds good, I'll get you one. I unfortunately don't have the T & L Tornado either though.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• Squirrel

• LN-MLB

• Pb76

Sounds good, I'll get you one. I unfortunately don't have the T & L Tornado either though.

If I get it I will help you get yours. I just swing by the spawn each time I join a game. I don't have the time or patience to spend camping on a car spawn.

Did you still want one of these? I can get you one before or after the PL today.

Sorry, my old age dementia kicked in, if I can get one today that'd be awesome mate.

I'll get on as soon as the lobby opens if not, after is fine.

Edited by Chewy

If I get it I will help you get yours. I just swing by the spawn each time I join a game. I don't have the time or patience to spend camping on a car spawn.

Sounds great, thanks! :)  Yeah, to be honest, I haven't ever really checked for it--it does look cool though.

I'd like to get a hearse as well.

I'm a fan of Station Wagons and these fit the bill.

Sounds good!  I've noticed you RSVPed for the PL tonight, so I can get you one before we start the PL or after if you would like.

Sorry, my old age dementia kicked in, if I can get one before that'd be awesome mate.

I'll be on a fair while before so I'll find you.

Definitely and don't feel bad--mine kicks in all the time :P

Edited by LN-MLB

Is there anyone with a hearse who can help me get one?

I've been wanting one for a while now looking at the spawn locations but no luck.

Edited by xChaosxSniperx19

I have one on my second character, I could pop on now and spawn one before I pass out for the night

Alright. If you get on send me a session invite. :)

I still haven't got one. The night LN brought his out involved a bit of goofing around after the PL. It was blown up by a flare along with everyone else's cars before I could drive around in it. Good times :)

I'm going to fire up the PS4 now. A little bit of heads up. End of October you will all need a Hearse for Screwball.....

Want one please sir :)

I now have 2 hearse's in my garage. Am I able to give one away?

Nope, it has your tracker on it now. You just gonna have to sell one..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just got this car tonight. It wasn't easy because I fell off the mountain with it and got it stuck. Had to bash it out with another car. It is just the beat up Mariachi Tornado. Can't even modify it which is a bummer because it really should be blue.

Edited by SINISTER120

Just got this car tonight. It wasn't easy because I fell off the mountain with it and got it stuck. Had to bash it out with another car. It is just the beat up Mariachi Tornado. Can't even modify it which is a bummer because it really should be blue.

That's disappointing that you cannot modify it.  Quite the adventure though!

I think I'll stick with my regular, non-rusty Tornado cabrio. :)

• Like 1

It is disappointing because it nearly took one day (in game) to push the thing out. I was using a small car and the Tornado was stuck on some pipes. I don't think the ugly thing will be in my garage for long.

I do want to go back and actually watch the event play out. I really like Thelma and Louise.

• Like 1