Monday Night Heists - PS3

Beez

Time is my problem and the need for sleep.I have to get up at 5:30am everyday for work so I try to space out nights I play with nights I get the sleep I need. The other part is I want to spend time with BeezWife and since she doesn't play GTA that means watching movies and TV shows. So I can't really get one pre-playlist and I can't play more weeknights.

If you want to replace me with xXEternalDarkXx thats ok with me.

Last night was a lot of fun. I'd never done some of those setups or the heist. It was cool working as a team to get those trucks to the final destination.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• furdog

• Moorjc

• SirTalkShtALot

Great fun guys, I look at this as practice night, that's why I said you could switch it up some times, and do survivals, as a team too, but the battle with those randoms was pretty fun, there was no way I could keep playing heist knowing a crew was alone getting killed over an over, but the heist went real well, but we need to have a crew lobby, its a lot easier to keep playing when randoms don't show up trolling around. 

Master mind is about planning, no deaths, and timing, we would need to get done with every mission in a short amount of time. 

Edited by Moorjc
  • Like 1

Bonus Rewards

Along with each heist reward, the player can earn additional cash depending on how they completed the heist. The possible bonus rewards are:

• Complete each heist finale for the first time: $100,000 bonus.
  • Complete all heist setups and finales in order: $1,000,000 bonus (All in Order Challenge).
  • Complete all heist setups and finales with the same team: $1,000,000 bonus (Loyalty Challenge).
  • Complete all heist setups and finales in order, with the same team and without losing any lives: $10,000,000 bonus (Criminal Mastermind Challenge).

And PS3 trophies I believe when we complete all-in-order, loyalty, elite, and criminal mastermind.

Edited by SirTalkShtALot

I won't be able to do this anymore, I need to cut a few things from my schedule so I can get some sleep a few nights a week. Sorry everyone.

I'm sure you will have no problem finding another heist member of my skill or better. Use this thread to plan or just let it fade away.

I plan to keep it going, but a different day, Saturday, unless someone has other ideas, cuz I'm down to mob...an this was fun the last few weeks...