• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

@JuniorChubb

There’s not actually anything worth reading in this spoiler text. It’s just fun to have a secret conversation that catman doesn’t want to read because he thinks there are spoilers within.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Squirrel

Excellent theory my nut gathering friend!

Spoiler

We will soon know if Catman is reading them as he will rightly abuse us if he does 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Chubb

this one actually has spoilers in it so will catch him by surprise. 

I’m trying to work out where all the Valerian Steel swords are in the world and who owns them now. 

Originally there was the Starks Ice which was turned into two swords. Brienne has one but I think its Jamie who has Joffreys now. 

Jon Snow has the old Mormont family sword. 

Jorah has the Tarly family sword after Sam gave it to him.

Ayra has the dagger. 

In the books there’s also a curved Dothraki blade made from Valerian steel. I don’t think it’s made an appearance in the TV series.

I can’t think of any more though.

I think the upcoming battles will focus on these sword owners as they are the ones who can kill the walkers easier. 

Also I’ve noticed you can’t show someone a Valerian Steel sword without one of the people commenting that it’s Valerian Steel.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Hide contents

Also I’ve noticed you can’t show someone a Valerian Steel sword without one of the people commenting that it’s Valerian Steel.

Spoiler

Owning Valerian steel is like being a vegan, you have to mention it every time you speak to someone 😂

Those weapons will defo be focused on in the battle, and it looks like the right people have them. What about Beric Dondarrion, is the flaming sword Valarian too? He must play a pivotal role somewhere.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Hide contents

Owning Valerian steel is like being a vegan, you have to mention it every time you speak to someone 😂

Those weapons will defo be focused on in the battle, and it looks like the right people have them. What about Beric Dondarrion, is the flaming sword Valarian too? He must play a pivotal role somewhere.

I like that Vegan line. I’m going to use it elsewhere. 

As for Beric, his sword is standard but just flaming.

I am wondering how Melisandre and the followers of the Lord of Light are going to be involved in the final battle. We’ve not seen anything of them this season but they will have significant numbers when they come over from Essos and they’ll have magic on their side too.

@Squirrel Vegan Steel 😂

Spoiler

The priests and priestess’ of Light seem to have fulfilled their roles imo... that role was to keep people alive and guide them to the final battle. They made a few mistakes along the way but in general it’s a case of job done.

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Squirrel Vegan Steel 😂

Hide contents

The priests and priestess’ of Light seem to have fulfilled their roles imo... that role was to keep people alive and guide them to the final battle. They made a few mistakes along the way but in general it’s a case of job done.

You forget that Melisandre told Varys that she has seen her death and that it’s in Westeros so she will be returning. She left to assemble the army of the lord of light. 

We still have the Azor Ahai prophecy to resolve as well.

Spoiler

I remember her speaking to Vary’s, and that she’ll be back just not expecting much more from her.

Not sure what to make of the Azor prophecy, it may just be left out of the finale... I would love Jaime to fulfill the role the, he has made the shift from villain the hero already and in my very biased opinion would wrap up his journey nicely. Unfortunately I cannot back this up with details of his birth. 

Very intesting guys love it. But Arya's Valerian steel dagger as Squirrel pointed out, is that the dagger which was used when they try to kill Bran when he was crippled in bed?

Just now, Paulie said:

Very intesting guys love it. But Arya's Valerian steel dagger as Squirrel pointed out, is that the dagger which was used when they try to kill Bran when he was crippled in bed?

Yes, it was stolen from Tyrian by Littlefinger who passed it on to the assassin so Tyrian would get the blame...

I think.

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yes, it was stolen from Tyrian by Littlefinger who passed it on to the assassin so Tyrian would get the blame...

I think.

I don’t think it has been confirmed who ordered the killing. 

Ill have to look into this a bit more, Littlefinger had nothing to gain by Brans death. He only became part of the story once Catelyn was in Kings Landing. The assassin was probably ordered by Joffrey or Cersei. Which one I’m not sure of. 

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Ill have to look into this a bit more, Littlefinger had nothing to gain by Brans death. He only became part of the story once Catelyn was in Kings Landing. The assassin was probably ordered by Joffrey or Cersei. Which one I’m not sure of. 

I really don’t know why I fingered Little Finger, but for some reason his name jumps into my head in this plot line.

3 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

probably Cersie who didn't want Bran to talk what he saw. But how did Arya aquire the dagger later then?

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

probably Cersie who didn't want Bran to talk what he saw. But how did Arya aquire the dagger later then?

Bran gave it to her, Littlefinger gave it to Bran...

that might be why I am getting Littlefinger mixed up in this.

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Bran gave it to her, Littlefinger gave it to Bran...

that might be why I am getting Littlefinger mixed up in this.

It used to be Littlefingers but he lost it in a bet to Tyrion which is why Catelyn seized him and took him to the Eyrie

12 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

It used to be Littlefingers but he lost it in a bet to Tyrion which is why Catelyn seized him and took him to the Eyrie

But wasn’t that just a lie...

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

But wasn’t that just a lie...

You can always trust everything Littlefinger says /s

We still don’t know how the assassin got the knife, all we know is that it was given to him by someone. I can’t remember what was mentioned in the books. They’ve probably forgotten all about it in the tv series. 

This knife is a character in its own right. So much has been tied to it. It’s even mentioned in the Maesters archives in the citadel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

You can always trust everything Littlefinger says /s

We still don’t know how the assassin got the knife, all we know is that it was given to him by someone. I can’t remember what was mentioned in the books. They’ve probably forgotten all about it in the tv series. 

This knife is a character in its own right. So much has been tied to it. It’s even mentioned in the Maesters archives in the citadel. 

Apparently...

Tyrian won it in a bet from Littlefinger by betting against Jaimie, However he wouldn’t bet against his brother, Robert won it in a bet from Littlefinger.

Strange that it is t covered in the TV show as it’s such a prominent piece.

• Like 1

ooooo also, that bottle of Johnnie walker GoT I bought said on the label, "chill for a suprise", so I did........

ub03WCg.jpg

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

wow. Anyone seen it yet?  I woke up ridiculously early and watched it. Spoilers are coming!

I do need to talk about this right now so final warning!

If this site allowed swearing I would be typing out a huge line of pretty much every swear word that exists but you’ll just have to imagine it. I’m still in shock and will probably watch it again soon and add more.

I have to admit, my theory was wrong. The night king was there and no side mission to KL. 

Will get the complaints out of the way first. Jon Snow aint no battle commander. There may have been infinity+1 dead to fight but he could have come up with a better strategy. Poorly defended castle, especially as it’s been said on multiple occasions that Winterfell can be held with a small force. Although I will concede if they had gone for a more realistic strategy it wouldn’t have been a battle you could fit inside 90 minutes. 

The deaths we saw were tough and glorious but every single one of the lead actors survived. I was expecting to lose at least one of the main players. 

Now I’m left wondering what’s next? The remnants of the north come together and take on Cersei. The big battle is over, what happens now is like a bar fight in comparison unless they really pull something surprising out of the bag. Cleganebowl is still on. 

I am half disappointed about the bad guys losing. I really thought the end of the show would be the end of the human race. But there’s 3 episodes left so anything can happen. 

Now the good stuff. Mormonts die well! Little Lyanna had to be the biggest little bad *ss on tv. She was only supposed to be a once scene character supporting the King in the North but she became a huge favourite with the fans. That was a heroic death. Taking out a giant while being crushed to death. 

Ayra being the one to take down the NK was unexpected but it makes sense. I’m already seeing comparisons to Rey from Star Wars online and people complaining that she came out of nowhere with these amazing skills and took out the main guy just because shes a girl and TV is run by SJW’s etc  

This is complete bollocks. Her whole arc is off her training to be the ultimate assassin. That girl can kill. She’s not a Mary Sue like some people claim. This is always been her story.

The unsullied actually running away scared. These are emotionless killers trained to never bend or buckle but the dead

Sansa and Tyrion at the end in the crypts which we knew were a bad place to be. They have a lot of respect for each other.

Theon charging down the NK. That was his moment to make up for all the wrong.

I need to get my breath back and watch it again. There’s so many questions that need to be answered. 

Who is Azor Ahai? Is it Jon/Dany. Is it Ayra? Was it Beric with his flaming sword. 

Who didnt make it? I know Theon, Ed, Jorah, Beric and Lyanna died. Did Jons dragon survive? He crashed hard and didn’t see him again. 

I’m going to stop rambling and watch it again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1