Game of Thrones **Spoilers**

JuniorChubb

@Squirrel just watched it...

owl omg GIF

Spoiler

Great episode, plenty to moan about but forget about that for now and just bask in the glory of the greatest TV series battle there has ever been.

I’ll come back to some of your points after a second viewing.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

I have not seen any of this show, not that I am against watching it by any means (spoilers do not bother me). It's on our list if dinner time tv for me and the wife (it's a long list)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I have not seen any of this show, not that I am against watching it by any means (spoilers do not bother me). It's on our list if dinner time tv for me and the wife (it's a long list)

I do recommend bumping it up the list a little... seriously one of the best TV shows I have watched in storytelling, scope, production values and outright epicness!

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Just finished series 5, I'm finally catching up!

DefaultSkinFTW!

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Watched it yesterday and just like @JuniorChubb only thing i can say is OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 😲😲😲

Spoiler

It was a great episode, even though it was littered with poor battle decisions, teleporting actors and Hollywoodset pieces and characters facing certain death but somehow being alive in the next scene, but I still really enjoyed it. 

The quality has dropped since they ran out of source material and they have been ‘rushing’ to finish it and get as much as they can in but the strength of the first 5 seasons is more than enough to have me invested in the characters and to carry the story over the finish line.

Was a little disappointed there was no sword play with the White Walkers or the Night King, but all complaints are overshadowed by how intense and enjoyable it was.

7 hours ago, Squirrel said:

I’m in more shock than last week. Just wow. Lost for words right now. 

I'll be watching it soon... looking forward to it more now.

I've had a mad run around his morning, washing done, lawns mowed, bins out, kitchen cleaned, vacuuming done, gonna smash out the rest of series 6 this afternoon/evening

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Once again I’m speechless after an episode. I think I know where things are going after this but what a series. Can’t believe there’s only 1 left. 

16 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Once again I’m speechless after an episode. I think I know where things are going after this but what a series. Can’t believe there’s only 1 left. 

Not seen it yet...someone mentioned to me that they can see what direction it is heading in, this has made me decide to save this weeks and watch the last two one after the other next week.

However how many times in the past have things looked to be heading one way only for an unexpected change of direction...

Really looking forward to see how they wrap it up.

I've earmarked bank Holiday saturday/sunday to blitz series 8, should have 7 finished by then!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Series 7 Done finally. Onto 8 this evening after the little uns footy match

I still havent seen the most recent, managing to stay away from spoilers too... gonna watch the last two on Monday night.

I'm gonna try and squeeze in some this afternoon at work too, I'd like to be able to watch the last one Monday night too, so I havn't got to avoid spoilers until I can watch it, I've already found somwething out by pure chance, but thats the risk you run, using twitter/facebook

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Think I’m going to watch all of series 8 back to back on Sunday finishing just before the finale at 2. 

f*cking dedication, but if I were you, I'd do a series 8 marathon bank holiday Monday, not like you've got anywhere else to be.............😉

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

f*cking dedication, but if I were you, I'd do a series 8 marathon bank holiday Monday, not like you've got anywhere else to be.............😉

I’m not waiting that long to watch the final episode! I’ve been up at ridiculously early times for the last few Mondays just to avoid potential spoilers. 

• Haha 1

I started series 8 finally in the week. Did episode 2 today, which is I think the one before he battle of winterfell, really enjoyed that episode to be fair.

Think I'm gonna have to stay away from social media until I catch up. Thank God for a bank holiday weekend next week

Just out of interest, either of you 2 ever seen the ozzy man reviews videos of each episode. I've watched everyone and they are bloody brilliant.

Just watched the battle of winterfell, and the ozzy man vid was probs the best yet.

"After 30 mins of inactivity, branno went into screensaver mode"

"Dani yelled bbq, but the slippery f*ckknuckle couldn't be defrosted"

Check it out for a LOL

• Like 1