• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

What does everyone think will happen next?

For starters, Cersei will go fucking nuts and get the (new improved) mountain to kill half of King's Landing.

• Like 2

Je6k7Dv.jpg

You wanna find out what happens? Do what I did....ask someone whose reads the books :D

There is one thing to consider though...the show is pretty close to catching up to the books and even then the shows producers said they are only doing 7 seasons. We're near the end boys.

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

The tv show has already got in a different direction from the books already though, right?

Only 2 more seasons? Noooooooooooooooo!

The show has caught up and in some cases gone past the books. The next series will probably come out at around the same time as book 6. Season 7 will be well in front of book 7 but by that point the stories could well be on different tangents

Edited by Squirrel_Army

Yeah but the idea is still the same, I mean, everything told to me by a book reader is still happening. Not all of it, but most of it.

I wasnt told of this though, so i really wasnt expecting the so called king to go through with it lol.

200.gif

Edited by JALJ

Yeah that wasn't in the books. Shocked me when that happened. That particular story arc is one of the largest changes from the books.

Holy crap i forgot all about Bran! He wasnt in the last season at all right?

All i know is they bettery hurry up, hes growing up really fast lol

the-evolution-of-bran-stark.jpg

Also sorry for not not being sorry about turning this thread into a GOT meme thread :lol:

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

The series has already gone past the books in certain places, behind the series in others and gone off on complete wild tangents in other story arcs. 

I don't think the significance of those faces mean anything, there's two characters who can't be killed off, not in terms of their essential part in the story but because of the total fan outrage that would happen. Ayra & Tyrion must be safe!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG I NO LONGER HAVE HBO!! : CRY :

im gonna have to get HBO GO or whatever there streaming service is called. I hate this show so much, such a tease but i cant get enough of it lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2015 at 5:52 PM, JALJ said:

too_true_9.jpg

That was me! As soon as the kid got tossed and what he witnessed before hand. I was like, nope never! Then I lost a bet with my son and watched the first season. Now Im ready for season 2.  

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...