Game of Thrones **Spoilers**

JuniorChubb

I assume we are all on the same schedule, meaning HBO airs it Sunday night all over the world. I'm not going to come in here right after it airs on the East Coast and post a bunch of stuff but I might the next day. Besides the thread title says Spoilers so I'm not going to apologize if you read this thread and have not seen the latest episode. So...

I wasn't surprised at all that the Red Woman is old. Is she going to bring Jon Snow back to life?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

I haven't read your post until the end Beez, but can we agree on waiting at least a day?

We who don't have HBO (or can't afford it) usually "borrow" a copy from someone else on the internet and watch the show the next day (Monday). This is exactly what I plan to do, watch it at dinner in few minutes. :)

Or we can just avoid the thread until we watch the episode. Duh, silly me. :lol:

I saw the episode :DSpoilers below !!!

I wasn't that surprised about the Red Woman being elderly.

I was more shocked about Jon's fate ! I'm still convinced that the red Woman has something in store for him.

Didn't see the Dorne Prince death coming. I thought Cersei would hack Jaime to piece when she found out about her daughter. Instead she was just super nice !

And Brienne is awesome.

So he's not been brought back to life yet. As soon as the knock on the door came I knew it was Melisandre but alas no revival. With Thoros and Dondarrion it was always straight after the mortal wound so the chances of a recovery are looking slim.

As for Melisandre being old, you don't get tits that perfect without there being a catch!

• Like 1

hey come one.... only life can pay for life.... only death can pay for life, only life can pay for death.... shit in any case!

the red woman has gone old, someone else has got her life energy..... maybe someone lying cold and dead on a table in the next room? Next episode Jon is going Beric Dondarion on us, of COURSE HE IS!!! Aside from that, in the books even Cathelyn Stark comes back from being dead... though she doesn't talk much with that slit throat

.... that Dorne stuff blew monkey balls....my opinion hehe

it's all holywood writing from now on anyway....

soooo The Wildlings come back to avenge Jon Snow, big stand off in the Courtyard, they are about to go at it, the fight to end humanity, when suddely:

A) The Horn sounds three times, the others are comming

B ) Jon Snow comes out and shouts for them all to stop....

that's what I'm going with.

Sounds plausible Bump although I don't see the big stand off happening until Dany and two others are riding dragons. The battle of Ice and Fire has to be how the story ends but knowing GRRM the human race will probably lose the final battle and the white walkers win.

well a threatening of final battle.... if the wildlings kill the Crows the Wall is lost the world ends.... that's what hangs in the balance, it doesnt come to that of course ;-)

Season seven will have aired most likely before GRRM has writen the first paragraph of the final book.... sooo... Holywood it up!

My worst nightmare for this TV show is that it actually influences the way GRRM finishes the story, I am so afraid of that happening....

The plot in the TV series will follow GRRM's instructions. It's his story and he's telling them how to make it. He started off as a writer for TV, which is why is books are probably so easy to read in terms of how the chapters are set out. It does feel like you're going from scene to scene when reading them. The changes they've made from the books I can understand. There's no budget constraints when writing a book, you don't have to worry about casting or CGI. Some of the plotlines will take detours but the overall plan should be the same in both TV and Books

well from watching some of the panel discussions and interview with Martin and the shows "creators" and cast it sounded a lot like the TV show can change as they like, he hass to approve, but if they write season 7 not MArtin.... and that's the way it will be, Martin needs like 4-6 years per book. Just my opinion!

Edited by MrBump360

Lol not at all. I kinda felt the Jon snow thing was coming but

omg hodor used to be able to talk?!!!

:D

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Think we definitely need an entire episode dedicated to how Hodor became Hodor. Probably something simple like being kicked in the head by a horse though. 

• Like 1

I'm sad that my John Snow comes back scenario wasn't used... the scene I had in my head was there when the wildlings came in to faceoff with the Watch and Ser Aliser.

Some lame wakey up alony on the table crap with the dog ( Direwolf :D )

Hodor?! god Damn HODOR!

On 4/25/2016 at 0:11 PM, Beez said:

I wasn't surprised at all that the Red Woman is old. Is she going to bring Jon Snow back to life?

I could write this show.

• Like 3

It had to be the least surprising thing ever, I knew there's no way they could kill him off, he's been one of the pivotal characters in the show and the books. When I first read that he was stabbed in the books I knew he'd be back. 

What I find more interesting is the green dream by Bran. (He's looking very grown up so must have been a long walk) Obviously meeting Young Hodor was the highlight but seeing Lyanna on screen for the first time too is interesting. I don't see the producers going to the effort of finding younger versions of key characters just for a single scene. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of the past through the crows 3rd eye.

And what about the appearance of Victarion Greyjoy? In the books it was never explained how Balon fell to his death from a bridge he had crossed 1000's of times before but it was noted how it was strange then Victarion came back at the same time of his death. I thought that side of the story would have been left out but if Victarion does follow the path he goes on in the books it well be very interesting indeed.

I'm more excited about Sansa/Brienne story and about Tyrion & the dragons. Also Bran and the 3-eyed crow is cool.

The Jon Snow thing was too obvious. And we all know ramsay Bolton will be butchered before season end.