Game of Thrones **Spoilers**

JuniorChubb

I may be jumping the gun here.... but for me this is headed down the shitter... episode 3 was really poor I thought. Holywood script writers or who is making the "deep" plot now? This is as hard to figure out as a banana....

* Edit* now my watch has ended, I'm off down the Pub!

Edited by MrBump360

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

Same as any series, can't have 10 episodes in a row of constant high drama, think of the last episode of a calming down and letting the dust settle, it needs to set the stage and get the political wheels in motion for the next big of madness.

if it were so.... I'm not worried about any lack of action, I'm worried about the plot. It's all too easy, no brains.

I knew she would take control of the Dothraki but I always thought it would because they would see her riding a dragon and think ooh that girl can ride, better follow her.

• Like 1

Talking of massive armies. 

Cersei confirmed that House Tyrell has the second largest army in Westeros but who has the largest? I believe that honour belongs to the Knights of the Vale as they are the last army to come into play plus the Vale has been untouched and it is famous for it's fertiltiy. The puppetmaster Littlefinger is definitely a force to be reckoned with but which way will he go? 

House Bolton is screwed although it has been said many times that Winterfell can be easily held with a handful of men against a huge army but does Ramsey have the patience for a siege. From the East will come Littlefinger and "his" army. From the North you will have Jon Snow, his wildings plus the many houses of the North who will surely rise to the aid of the surviving Starks.

I'm predicting a huge three-way at Winterfell and everyone's invited!

• Like 1

Ramsay doesn't have a lot of episodes left :D

Litllefinger will definitely rally with Jon Snow to kick that snake out of the North. I imagine his endgame is to use this giant army from the north to march on Kings Landing and over throw the Lannisters. But I bet he didn't see the Lannisters/Tyrells alliance coming.

More theories of mine but based on what I've read in the books hence the spoiler tags.

Can't forget about House Greyjoy, in the books Victarion wins the Kingsmoot and takes control of the Iron Fleet which is around 100 ships. He heads for Slavers bay to capture himself a dragon. Looking at Dany's track record she will probably take the fleet for herself and then has the means to transport her mighty infantry and now the mighty cavalry that she has acquired to Westeros

Not sure where Dorne will come into this, their story arc has been severely reduced in the series. They are linked to the Targaryens through Dany's mother so can see them joining team fire.

Back onto this episode. I can sense love in the air between Tormund and Brienne. He's finally found a woman who could handle him. 

Shame about Osha but she was never going to play Ramsey at his games. Anyone else notice that the actress playing her looked very pregnant?

Edited by Squirrel

The latest episode has already been leaked to the internet. Those who know how will find it easily. 

For the episode itself I'm saying nothing but I'm eagerly waiting some discussion!

Edited by Squirrel

7 minutes ago, Beez said:

Watched it last night but won't say anything just yet but...

Is this the last season?

How are your emotions?

One more after this one. 7 seasons & 7 books. 

I'm sure they're going to Hold The Door for a spinoff or prequel series[/spolier]

Read a theory that Bran Stark built the wall way in the past.

It was built by Bran the Builder and he has shown time travelling abilities by messing up Hodor's mind when he was a kid.

• Like 1

What an episode....im still like in shock. That's like two episodes in a row, I get really emotional lol

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

29 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Read a theory that Bran Stark built the wall way in the past.

It was built by Bran the Builder and he has shown time travelling abilities by messing up Hodor's mind when he was a kid.

The big mindfuck is knowing that the Raven let Bran delve into the weirwood without him while knowing doing so will lead to his, Hodors and the CotF's deaths.

So much going on now. Looks like two of the Greyjoy brothers have been combined into one and where is Yara/Asha taking the Iron Fleet?

53 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Ho(ld)(the)do(o)r... :(

This time travel combined with body takeover is spinning my brain.: DIZZY :

Very convenient for the writers. "Oh no, we wrote ourselves into a corner. I know! Time travel and we can undo everything!"

Also the white walkers are essentially zombies. You take away the beautiful cinematography, costumes, sets and special effects and GoT is pretty schlocky.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2016 at 9:48 PM, Beez said:

Very convenient for the writers. "Oh no, we wrote ourselves into a corner. I know! Time travel and we can undo everything!"

Amnesia will be next :D

I think this series is very well paced though

u0rf6Cd.jpg