Game of Thrones **Spoilers**

JuniorChubb

did Tormund mention in the show that hes had "intimate relations" with a bear ? Brienne faught a bear, match made in the red god's heaven¬ 

his telling of the story is hilarious but i cant remember if he said it in the show or in his section in last years History and lore shorts. 

also fingers crossed for cleganebowl

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

Meh. I find most of it to be boring, incredibly slow paced and predictable at this point. The show has its moments. Big moments. Like last week. But gets hyped way too much because of those moments. 

33 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

Meh. I find most of it to be boring, incredibly slow paced and predictable at this point. The show has its moments. Big moments. Like last week. But gets hyped way too much because of those moments. 

The calm before the storm(born) :D

• Like 1

Fuck me how big was Tarly's house though. I knew he came from a major family but that place could rival any of the major houses erm houses.

• Like 1

I don't see Cleganebowl happening. Not heard from again isn't dead as proved by the latest character return last night but in the books the hound is definitely worm food although technically his brother aint living either.

There will be trial by combat with the Mountain. That's what Banksy was talking about I think.

The Hound is done.

I need to re-read that section of the books, seem to have missed the part about the strange large man on the Quiet Isle. 

• Like 1

YESSSS

[spoiIer] was so afraid i would have to change my avatar, alas he is reborn!

interesting how the show let it play out as the books didn't expressly say he was the guy in the hood on the quiet isle. (i know there was some stuff about his size and his limp that brieene noticed in the  chapter)

cleganebowl is happening [/spoiler]

56 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Gravedigger theory is on. Good call @Banketelli

What about Ayra though? Stomach wounds are generally fatal although it is Game of Thrones

Arya has more to come i feel. the Waif is going to regret going after her

or  maybe it wasnt Arya at all... last we saw her she was chilling in the dark ,not loudly asking someone if they are from Westeros. she could have had someone wear her face, gave them the money and sent them off to book passage to Westeros.

i should take my tinfoil hat off lol

• Like 3

If that was the case why show her resurfacing and staggering through the town.

Shes either going to be healed or more likely the wound is a fake similar to her blindness. What better way of encouraging obedience than showing her how easy she is to kill. 

Just seen an interesting theory....

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4luqf8/spoilers_everything_why_arya_and_the_waif_are_the/

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 1

The girl has a name and uses her fighting skills in the dark, The Hound butchers some people, eats some ribs and takes a piss in the river, Mother of Dragons lands on the balcony, and some romantic soap opera moments between Jamie and Brienne. Oh and The Mountain tears a religious fanatics head off, that was cool. Now we have to wait another week to see what happens next.

31 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

All I wanted was Cleganebowl... 

same, of all the theories smashed in this episode, this one was the worst. i love lady stoneheart in the books but i would sell her for cleganebowl in a second

also, why did they not show the blackfish having and epic death. i am disappoint

Edited by Pen0sIRE

Probably because the actor was too old for fight scenes.

Shame that, I'm pretty sure he survives in the books. 

At least we saw some Clegane arse kicking, this episode definitely showed them as the two most dangerous people in Westeros and I think it is setting up some groundwork for them meeting.

As for Essos, Varys has to be heading for Volantis to meet with the Greyjoys and the Iron fleet, Dany really could do with a navy right now although 3 dragons could easily make short work of some little wooden ships.

Anyway next week is Episode 9, it's either going to be a shocking gut wrenching twist or epic battle. Seeing as the episode is called Battle of the Bastards I'm guessing its the latter.

5 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

So ? Nobody talking about last night's episode ?

Which was one of the best of the entire series ?

We just finished it. Incredibly satisfying.

• Like 1