Game of Thrones **Spoilers**

JuniorChubb

I thought the same thing @Protocawl:lol: Maybe Queen Seer-C will enlist the spear chucking zombie to kille the other dragons. 

The White Walkers ( they're just fucking zombies) must have a commercial salvage dive team to attach those chains.

• Haha 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• Fido_le_muet

• JuniorChubb

• zmurko

Winter is finally here. I knew the white dragon would have blue colored fire because it's so fancy :D 

I really thought Jaime was done for ! Glad Cersei inexplicably sparred him. 

My theory : he's the one who will kill her in the end. 

Discuss, discuss ! 

• Like 1

Aside from the major events,  I wanted Cleganebowl last night.  But at least we got the official weigh in and staredown!

h8dsr00qgeiz.jpg

He may be stupid but I love the cockiness of The Hound in this scene.  "You know who's coming for you brother!"

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

So Tyrion walks from the meeting place to the city, nay the castle within in the city, has a meeting with Seer-C and walks back and it's still daylight... With those tiny legs. In one scene you can see how far they are from Kings Landing and they are not even at the meeting spot yet. And he does this, by himself, a well known and hated royal by all in Kings Landing and no harm or delay comes to him. :lol:

• Haha 1

Saw a youtuber bring up the fact that GRRM has a children's book where the ice dragon breathe blue flames, so after seeing that I asumed he would keep the continuity and evidently that was the case.

I was thinking more along the lines of, Jaime Lannister is heading north to bang that Brienne chick, Tormund was last seen running from the dragon in the North from the Nights Watch. I don't think Jamie would kill a pregnant woman, she might die while giving birth wasn't there a prophecy of her having only three children, though she had 4 but one didn't make it at birth IDK.

From one incestuous relationship to another how will, Jon Snow and Mother of Dragons react to the news from the three-eyed Raven after they're tryst on The Love Boat. And will she relinquish all power and authority over to her nephew.

The Three Eye Raven surprised me by not having all the facts on Jon Snow and the exchange of info between him & Sam who actually listened to his woman was a nice touch.

Always thought Sansa and Aria was playing us all, but thought Sansa was going be the one plunging his dragon glass dagger in him herself. I am glad they ended this Scrabble, it really annoys me, the only shining thing there was, Aria bag of faces and her list of names. Anyways!  R.I.P Little Finger he played the game well but his pupil excelled and surpassed. The metadata that this show produce is insurmountable.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Smurf said:

Saw a youtuber bring up the fact that GRRM has a children's book where the ice dragon breathe blue flames, so after seeing that I asumed he would keep the continuity and evidently that was the case.

I was thinking more along the lines of, Jaime Lannister is heading north to bang that Brienne chick, Tormund was last seen running from the dragon in the North from the Nights Watch. I don't think Jamie would kill a pregnant woman, she might die while giving birth, wasn't there a prophecy of her having only birthing three children, though she had 4 but one didn't make it at birth IDK.

From one incestuous relationship to another how will, Jon Snow and Mother of Dragons react to the news from the Three-Eyed Raven after they're tryst on The Love Boat. And will she relinquish all power and authority over to her nephew.

The Three Eyed Raven surprised me by not having all the facts on Jon Snow and the exchange of info between him & Sam who actually listened to his woman was a nice touch.

I always thought Sansa and Aria was playing us all, but thought Sansa was going be the one plunging his dragon glass dagger in him, herself. I am glad they ended this Scrabble, it really annoys me, the only shining thing there was, Aria bag of faces and her list of names. Anyways!  R.I.P Little Finger he played the game well but his pupil excelled and surpassed. The metadata that this show produce is insurmountable.

10 hours ago, Smurf said:

I was thinking more along the lines of, Jaime Lannister is heading north to bang that Brienne chick, Tormund was last seen running from the dragon in the North from the Nights Watch. I don't think Jamie would kill a pregnant woman, she might die while giving birth wasn't there a prophecy of her having only three children, though she had 4 but one didn't make it at birth IDK.

From one incestuous relationship to another how will, Jon Snow and Mother of Dragons react to the news from the three-eyed Raven after they're tryst on The Love Boat. And will she relinquish all power and authority over to her nephew.

The Three Eye Raven surprised me by not having all the facts on Jon Snow and the exchange of info between him & Sam who actually listened to his woman was a nice touch.

Always thought Sansa and Aria was playing us all, but thought Sansa was going be the one plunging his dragon glass dagger in him herself. I am glad they ended this Scrabble, it really annoys me, the only shining thing there was, Aria bag of faces and her list of names. Anyways!  R.I.P Little Finger he played the game well but his pupil excelled and surpassed. The metadata that this show produce is insurmountable.

Who do you recommend for YT based analysis?

Theres a few channels I watch. The best two I've found for GoT stuff is a group of lads who do film reviews called WhatCulture they give a good review aimed at casual and hardcore fans. 

Other channel with good GoT content is NewRockstars. They really go indepth and find lots of little missable things and little bits you may have missed. 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Who do you recommend for YT based analysis?

Theres a few channels I watch. The best two I've found for GoT stuff is a group of lads who do film reviews called WhatCulture they give a good review aimed at casual and hardcore fans. 

Other channel with good GoT content is NewRockstars. They really go indepth and find lots of little missable things and little bits you may have missed. 

Alt Shift X has some good videos 

• Thanks 1

@Squirrel I watch Emergency Awesome & Nerdist for my GOT fix.

So Emergency Awesome is more in depth because he breaks down the history, culture, prophecies, family lineage, abilities, gives his practical theories throughout the year ect....

Nerdist is a panel based pre-recorded sit down and review of which ever the most up-to-date Game of Thrones episode aired the following evening. It makes for a fun watch.

A Knight of the Seven Kingdom's is on Audible for a free 30-day trial I think I will have a listen.

Nerdist seem a bit negative about the recent episodes. They are a little clueless too. Lots of wild guesses about stuff that's never going to happen. 

Seen some of Emergency Awesomes stuff. He's the person to avoid if you want to see something without knowing about it first but good for breakdowns after. I'm purposely not subscribing to him just because of the sheer amount of Star Wars stuff he does. I don't even want to see a trailer before the new film. 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Finally binged through entire season 7 in 2 days. Wow, this was a fast one. No stretched out bullshit, just action from the start. Not even few minutes of the season in and there was a room full of dead Freys and it kept going until the wall was down...

Now we're probably going to wait for season 8 for a very very long time. :(

Few impression from the season:

Dragons! They burn armies, get petted, get shot, get killed and the blue eyed one joins the army of dead.

Celebrity sex tapes galore! Missandei and Worm get it on, Cersei and Jaime make another baby and even Dani and her nephew do it!

Little finger gets played at his own game.

Dani looked the hottes out of all season! Grrrrr... 

And just imagine group sex with those Sand Snakes, Obara, Nymeria and Tyene. I just can't get them out of my head and I'd let them whip me. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 year later...

It’s back ?

Hopefully everyones caught up with the opening episode so what do you all think?

I love the new intro, I knew the wall coming down would mean significant changes to the map and Essos no longer featuring means they could focus wholly on Westeros. The new interior shots will mean I’m watching the intro with interest again rather than skipping it. 

Lots of parallels with episode 1 season 1. The theme of the king playing throughout along with the young kid climbing to replicate Brans movement. Arya watching everyone come in. 

So many reunions to talk about. Best one for me was the Hound and Ayra one. You could tell that they had mutual respect for each other even though they parted on bad terms. 

Bran sat in the courtyard waiting for an old friend. You think it was Sam as he’s involved in the scene but I’m sure it’s Jamie he was waiting for. Without that push, Bran wouldn’t have become the 3 eyed raven. And although he tried to kill him I can see Bran thanking Jamie for setting the wheels in motion.

Things you probably missed from the episode are one of the characters being talked about during the sex scene was the one played by Ed Sheeran. Good work writers, having him burned by a dragon means no second cameo for him!

Ayra’s weapon seems to some form of fighting staff with a dragonglass blade at the end. Should give her more range when she’s fighting the dead. 

Didn't think much of the dragon riding scene, it was obvious that it was going to happen at some point. 

The Greyjoy rescue seemed too easy, also how fast are their ships. The iron islands are on the far side of the mainland from Kings Landing. They should be weeks away from the action even though we were told the army of the dead is between the Last Hearth and Winterfell. A trip the poor Umber kid did within the episode. 

The big talking point is of course Jon knowing the truth. Does he tell Dany? How will she react, is having the rightful heir on the throne more important than her own personal ambition. Will Jon continue to shag his aunt now he knows they’re related and what is GRRM’s obsession with incest? 

• Like 3

That intro was simply amazing. I didn't expect Sam would take the death of his relatives so hard nor did I expect Sir James to arrive in this episode, though I would expect a certain someone would be contracted to kill him if someone in the north does get the job done 1st, see you guys at the trial, guess Tyrion will be his lawyer.

I'm glad the Wildlings to the north are still alive. Don't know why Cersei wanted the elephants so badly. 

Edited by Smurf

I know there are a few on here who enjoy a visit to Westeros, just wondering who else does?

Here is the place to chat, remember spoilers...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

22 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Can a lowly series 5 join in?

Yeah, but don’t go flexing like like your family has a major role to play...

6 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Can a lowly series 5 join in?

You’ve got about 5 days to catch up on the last couple of seasons before it all really kicks off next week! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Squirrel said:

You’ve got about 5 days to catch up on the last couple of seasons before it all really kicks off next week! 

Indeed....

We are on the brink right now, set up so well to.

Spoiler

Just can’t figure out if we are gonna have a 4 week battle or if they will get it done quickly then back to politics.

This is my theory. 

This weeks episode reminded us of a specific battle. The one at Whispering Wood. The one where Rob Stark famously sacrificed a portion of his men in order to fool the Lannisters about where his main attack was coming. 

The final scene of the episode showed a line of White Walkers but the Night King was not among them. 

Next weeks episode is going to be a huge battle, that is certain but I think the Night King has other plans. He is probably on a direct route to Kings Landing to catch them by surprise. They will be an easy target without Dragons, Valerian Steel, Dragonglass or Elephants.

• Like 1

That would be fun...

Spoiler

It would be him on his own though... it would take months to get the dead down there on foot. They also have the Scorpion crossbows ready to go down south.

There is enough Dead to split and some continue south whilst the rest attack Winterfell but they won’t get Kings Landing in time so it would be the Night King on his own.

I am definitely prepared for a major twist or two though, the Knight King destroying Cersei would be fun. 

Elephants!

e23.jpg

• Like 2