Character race and class

JustHatched

What race and class of character did you create and why? What do you consider the pros and cons of each?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Female, Awoken, Warlock.

I chose Awoken because I like the blue skin.

Titans are the toughest of all the classes, so they are good for up close battle. Con would be they are slower b/c of the armour.

Hunters are very fast and agile, so they are good for ranged attack. Warlocks are fast at healing, and have magical powers. Out of the three, Warlock just sounded good for me.

You can create more than one character, though. I will try out all three.

Female, Awoken, Warlock.

I chose Awoken because I like the blue skin.

Titans are the toughest of all the classes, so they are good for up close battle. Con would be they are slower b/c of the armour.

Hunters are very fast and agile, so they are good for ranged attack. Warlocks are fast at healing, and have magical powers. Out of the three, Warlock just sounded good for me.

You can create more than one character, though. I will try out all three.

Pretty new member title :lol:

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I've got one of each class and all three are female.  Why, because they look much better when they dance.  :) 

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I went with a Exo Male Hunter

The hunter attributes seemed to suit me, no real reason for going with an Exo.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I went with a male human titan. Read that titans had good health stats and I do love me my hp lol. I do want to make a secondary character though, when I do I'll be going hunter. That golden gun is intriguing

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I went with a Exo Male HunterThe hunter attributes seemed to suit me, no real reason for going with an Exo.

i've got the exact same thing as you hatch

What race and class of character did you create and why? What do you consider the pros and cons of each?

Warlock, Awoken, Female because that is what I used in the demo and I usually stay with what is familiar to me so long as it works for me. I did start a Titan but I'm not sure that I can tolerate playing through the story again, I find it a real drag not being able to skip cinematics that I feel are just too long a second+ time around.

Can't comment about Pro and Con to classes but everything in the game SHOULD be do-able with each class.

Well, race have no impact on game whatsoever, so that's that!

On day one I made a Human Warlock

Why warlock? They seemed pretty fun to play in the beta, but there's not much difference between the three when you get to high level :)

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

This got me thinking (it happens :lol: ). If you uninstall Destiny and the save files, does your character class and level stay in Bungie's servers like GTA  or you need to start from scratch ?

This got me thinking (it happens :lol: ). If you uninstall Destiny and the save files, does your character class and level stay in Bungie's servers like GTA  or you need to start from scratch ?

My guess is that it should remain, my reasoning is because to delete a character you need to login to the game and long press square( I think ) on PS4. Also it is an online centered game, no online no updates or PvP. An easy test for people with access to another PS4 is to login to PSN and login to Destiny on somone elses console that lacks that persons data on that HDD.

• Like 1

I'm going to second vic's reasoning.  My nephew plays his character when he comes to my house as well as from his home.  Once he's logged in, the character is as it was at home...no data lost.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg