PS3 Criminal Mastermind heist team, assemble!

Protocawl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Protocawl

• silenttigercd

• Moorjc

Message from Fido in shout box:

(07 July 2015 - 07:32 AM)Hey crew! @proto, tiger and JC : I'll be online this aftetnoon at 4pm GMT+2

=============+

I'll be available at this time too.

EDIT: I think this will be 6am for JC, probably far too early!

Edited by silenttigercd

4pm GMT+2 = 2pm GMT = 10am GMT-4 (JC's time)

Today, huh? JC, that time good for you as well it seems from your last post? If you're awake at that time of course.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

4pm GMT+2 = 2pm GMT = 10am GMT-4 (JC's time)

I really shouldn't do maths as soon as I wake up! :lol: At least someone's on the ball

• Like 3

Good session today. Or should I say, good setup mission :lol:

But it was a very smooth one :)

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon so if you guys are available, I hope we can finish that Series A heist :)

• Like 3

I was getting kicked out and then stuck in clouds, I think the reason is the update, I was playing earlier and No problem then I couldn't do anything, it pissed me off, Thanks for the math, I Hope after the update my connection is better

• Like 2

It's a good job there aren't any Dock Handler vehicles in the heists. I can't be trusted with them! :lol:

• Like 2

If Tiger really can't make it tomorrow, then I've asked Smurf and he said he should be available. Tiger is quite experienced and skilled at heists, so, again, I hope it wouldn't be a big deal if we got Smurf in for that practice session as a substitute for Tiger.

• Like 1

I'm fine with it.

I'm also fine with you guys finding a substitute for me when I'm not online.

Since I'm never online, I'd actually prefer for you to find a sub :lol:

I'll just follow your lead when we do the actual challenge. :)

I'm DTH today.

I'm online right now doing nothing but I could use an extra 400k to buy that fracking T20.

Going away from july 11th to july 15th so if I want to get that -25%, I need to buy it before tomorrow :D

• Like 2

Protocawl, I've done all the heists with Kortniechan, JC & I forgot whom else >_< anyways - I'd love to join in on this, the criminal mastermind is a huge challenge & I feel up to that test!

• Like 2

I can't believe I missed this thread ... I have been traveling so much this summer.

Anyway, I'd love to do the Mastermind challenge and have been wanting to get a consistent team together for some time now.  It looks like I'm too late, though.  Any possibility of me getting involved, perhaps with a different group of the 8 names I've seen floating around the thread (if necessary)?

Thanks guys.

Never mind -- just noticed this group is on PS3.

Edited by phiNole

So guys are we starting this this afternoon ?

I'm ready :)

Like I said before, I'm available today to saturday from 9am GMT+2 to 7pm GMT+2.

I'll be available in approx 2 hours time and will need to stop playing by 16:30 GMT.

How are we going to run Fleeca?

Fido and I have completed Fleeca. Don't use a custom outfit for the Finale though because it glitches out when you need to put the mask on.

Alright, I'll get it done with JC ASAP and yeah, you guys should totally probably read up on all the glitches and tips from the link in the Guide that I posted in the OP. It's all there about when Player Owned Outfits should be used and when not. :P Just check it out here: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/7192-ps3-criminal-mastermind-heist-team-assemble/?p=98215

Also, JC is working earlier hours this week, which means that he'll probably become available at about 7pm GMT or so (I'm guessing) for any game time. Let us know about your availability this week, JC. If we can't find matching times this week, I'm sure we can find 'em next week.

But, yeah, do check out the Guide, please.

Edited by Protocawl

Thurs fri good all day, I work sat sun mon morning, I'll be ready  after that

Great, we can start tomorrow (Thursday, 16th) then. First, me and JC will finish our Fleeca Job and then we'll do Prison Break all together. I'm thinking we start at 1pm GMT or a little earlier, maybe, if I get some RL business done earlier and you guys are available. Sounds good, guys?

If you guys would like my company - give me a holler.

You'll be a part of the second team, replacement for Z most likely, mate. ;) We can't replace anyone on this run, it'll reset the challenge.

• Like 2