PS3 Criminal Mastermind heist team, assemble!

Protocawl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Protocawl

• silenttigercd

• Moorjc

Good for me, I'll be there, is that 12 for me...?

If we start at noon GMT then that's 8 am for you. Since I might not make it before 1 pm GMT, then we'd likely start around 9 am your time. That cool with you, JC?

• Like 2

I'll be available whenever you're ready.

EDIT: Please PM / PSN / Post when you're ready

Edited by silenttigercd

Hey, guys, it's pretty bad day for me and it's getting worse - looks like I won't be able to come online for another 2 hrs :(

You can earn some money together/mob/race or do some IRL stuff that would need doing anyway. I'll get my shit done as fast as I can. I apologize!

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

So if Proto won't be here for another two hours that will be 15:15 GMT. 45 mins for Fleeca brings us to 16:00. Isn't this the time Fido needs to stop playing?!

More or less. I'm leaving at 4:45 GMT today. Gonna go see Ant-Man.

And don't worry Proto, shit happens. We still have friday/saturday and all of next week.

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 3

So we may be able to get a couple of set ups in if we don't have too many connection problems. If not will people be available tomorrow?

• Like 2

I won't be available either Saturday. Tomorrow and Monday - Friday are fine and around midday GMT is perfect for me.  

• Like 2

Yeah, sorry guys, really shitty day for me. It's the work I have in the summer - 2 days a week, outside, depending on the weather. Today, a few machines broke down, then it started raining, then sun came out, then we had thunder and rain afterwards again. All I can assure you is that I now have 100% free days from Friday to Tuesday. We'll start tomorrow then, guys. Thank you for being so patient and understanding! Sorry again!

EDIT: We can start as early as 11am GMT if JC can get up at 7am :D Otherwise, noon or anytime after that (GMT) should work for everyone again?

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2

What kind of work you do if I may ask?

Well, basically, I work on a farm and help out with anything that needs getting done. Mainly mowing large fields of grass, fixing anything that needs fixing (except most machinery) and taking care of farm animals (pigs, cows). The farm itself is only 2km from my town. Doesn't pay much, but since I like animals and spending time outside, I chose this over a cashier job. Not much choice here in the summer.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 3

EDIT: We can start as early as 11am GMT if JC can get up at 7am :D Otherwise, noon or anytime after that (GMT) should work for everyone again?

I certainly wouldn't get up at 7am to play GTA! :D I can't guarantee any time before noon as I need to get real life shit done each morning.

Well, basically, I work on a farm

I'm guessing you're bilingual? Your talent is wasted on a farm! :P

I'm guessing you're bilingual? Your talent is wasted on a farm! :P

It's only for the summer :P I just finished high school, too. My better-than-average English is of hardly any use in this place anyway, I'd be better off speaking fluent Russian here lol.

Alright, let's start noon GMT or later then tomorrow!

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 3

Morning team !

So we still up for today ? Are you guys gonna be there in 1 hour or so ?

Do I need to eat right now or can I wait a little ? :D

• Like 1