PS3 Criminal Mastermind heist team, assemble!

Protocawl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fido_le_muet

• Protocawl

• silenttigercd

• Moorjc

I do not know why or how, but my ps3 won't play Blu rays, not games or movies, I have to order one, I won't hold you up, as much as I enjoy the heist with you guys, I hope to get back online soon, but I won't be playing right now.  

JC - Absolutely no idea when you'll get a new one? In less than a week or in a week or a few weeks? A month?

Fido, Tiger - What do you guys think, want to get it done as fast as possible? We have plenty in reserve. Whoever will be most available at the times we are, we'll take in if that's what we'll decide on. JC would then be moved to team 2, but all the practice... Again, what do you guys think? I can do it any way we like. Also, when is it again that you'd be available for our next heist run - tomorrow (Tuesday, 21st)?

I'll contact the reserves tomorrow about the potential replacement as well.

Let's hear the answer from JC first. If he is getting a new PS3 this week, maybe we can wait. If he isn't, maybe we should fin a replacement from the reserve.

I'd really like to get this done by the end of summer so :D

Also JC, if I were in your shoes, I'd jump on the occasion to buy a PS4 :D

• Like 3

I agree with Fido. I would like to get it done asap but I'd be willing to delay it a few days if it meant including JC. 

I can be available tomorrow if required.

• Like 1

I'm good, no worries, it took all day to find the problem, but I'm ready for the heist!

That's great news! Such a relief! The way you presented it made it seem like a serious issue that could take weeks, sorry if it seemed from my post like I was eager to get a replacement, 'cause I wasn't, I was just afraid that it might actually take weeks. After all we've gone through, I really want to be ale to finish the challenge with all four of us!

That said, we good to continue today starting 2pm GMT?

• Like 1

You guys are the best, I thought it was more serious than it was, but let me know in my time, is 2pm 2pm for me? either way I'm ready, I got up early an forgot to check, so let me know.

I think we need to wait till this week is over, everyone is making money, with bonuses, and everyone is playing the heist, or looking to play the heist, lets practice, and make money, and when the bonuses are over, we set up time, and play the master mind. I get invites all the time, and for me that's money and practice, plus bonuses. I haven't played anything yet, but that's my vote, either way, I'll be ready, to play, in morning, or we can wait, and get the bonuses now. 

I say the first thing we do tomorrow morning is we try once more, if that doesn't work we can either start from the beginning right away or leave it for later to get extra money+RP from the current bonus event. I'd like to get mastermind done by the end of this week, though, then we have all the time we want to do these extra cash+RP heists.

• Like 2

I think R* are gonna do double $$ & RP each week with each heist so until August 9th.

Last week was Prison Break, this week is Humane Labs, I'm pretty sure next week is gonna be Series A and the week after Pacific.

It's some kind of summer event I think, to keep people playing during the summer instead of going out :lol:

Anyway, I agree we need to try once more tomorrow.

Proto and I searched online and there is nothing on this issue. So it's most likely because of too much trafic like JC said.

Let's try again tomorrow at noon-2pm GMT and if he doesn't work, we'll decide on the moment. Maybe there's less trafic at these hours.

I'd also love to get the Mastermind done by the end of the week but it doesn't seem likely now.

Next week I'm going on holiday and I'll be back on August 2nd.

Then I'm free every weekday until August 14th. After that, I'll get back to work and my gametime will drastically be reduced.

I hope it doesn't come to that though :)

So tomorrow what time ? Noon GMT ?

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 3

I'll be busy until around 13:00 GMT tomorrow and will need to stop playing by 16:30. My availability is better on Thursday and Friday though.

• Like 3

OK so 1pm GMT tomorrow. I have to leave at 5pm GMT anyway so... :)

If everything finally works, we should be able to at least finish the Prison Break and do a couple setups of Humane Labs.

If the game allowq us. And that's a big if !

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 3