Got my first Legendary

JustHatched

I've been kind of grinding the game to get some good shit and finally got a Legendary gun, not sure the name of it but it is a Sidearm. The stat show is as pretty weak for impact but it deals alot more damage than my other weapons.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Vestian Dynasty? Did you get it from the story missions in the reef?

It's a really good gun for fighting the fallen or once upgraded anything with a arc shield.

Edited by rofur

Vestian Dynasty? Did you get it from the story missions in the reef?

Yeah, it was from a quest in the reef.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Nice.

Keep playing Crucible and you'll get some Legendaries in there and an Exotic once in a while too.

A few more levels Hatch, and you can start doing Nightfall, Vault of Glass, and other stuff to increase your chance of getting good armor/weapons.

I just unlocked those last night

The Vestian Dynasty is indeed an excellent weapon vs Fallen.  Due to it's Arc damage and excellent rate of fire, you will even see it being used in the Crucible.  Get that thing upgraded and it's invaluable against those Packs of Wolves!

pr0fane0ne.jpg

The Vestian Dynasty is indeed an excellent weapon vs Fallen.  Due to it's Arc damage and excellent rate of fire, you will even see it being used in the Crucible.  Get that thing upgraded and it's invaluable against those Packs of Wolves!

I agree. I love my pea shooter

Had a pretty good reset day here, 3 exotics.  Mida multi tool + Vex mythoclast from VoG and the Monte Carlo from Crota. I never get anything decent from the nightfall :/  Oh and my elder cipher is nearly done :) Can't wait to get that queens bow

Edited by markt112
  • Like 1

Wow, nicely done.  I have not gotten one of the Elder Ciphers yet...

Drop quite frequently from 35 Poe's. Thats where I got mine

I think I've only done 35 PoE once and we didn't complete it.  Be happy to get that achievement unlocked.

pr0fane0ne.jpg